Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: will I wontI? I will

Hi Alexis

Try it and that is the step in the right direction. I am sure you will be fine but if you arent you didnt failed you got ready and you tried and doing that is great.

Someone who isnt even prepared to try wouldnt even post let alone move on to getting ready etc. You are on the right road here so keep trying and you are doing really well.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

Thank you all for positive thoughts vibes etc, it is now the evening before and Im feeling really scared, jittery, hot sweaty and palpitations but Im up for it still, my 83 year old mum would be just as disappointed as me if I didnt go, hope to be posting good news here sunday or monday thanks again, love Alexis

Hi Alexis

Keep the positive thoughts going. This is often the worst bit and when you actually are there tomorrow it is likely to be a lot better than you are imagining right now.

Make sure you have your coping strategies in place and your plan B just as a backup plan.

You can do it. Will be thinking of you.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

Alexis, Good luck! ill be thinking of you, let us know how it goes.

Well it is now gone 2am and i am still in chat.I think if I dont go to bed i cant get up.
    Had trouble sleeping for a while, got better but not tonight, I cannot believe I can feel like this, I dont want to go to christening, I dont want to go anywhere other than home.I was always the one was outgoing now i just want stay at home but I will be up and i will go. mail u all tomorrow.Thanks for your support
    Love Alexis

Hi alexis

Try it and see how it goes. We are all hoping you get through it and me personally think you will and will post a positive post after it.

Have a good day and enjoy it, you deserve it. Will be thinking of you.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

Hi Alexis

Hope it goes well, let us know.

Florence.

** Faith is taking the first step even when you don't see the whole staircase.**

Well here I am and i did it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I stayed up the majority of the night trying to convince myself I would be too tired or too ill to go which to me would be my excuse if I couldnt go becase I wanted to do it!!
    I was physically sick twice whilst getting ready and had awful chest pains, silly breathing etc.
    I went armed with rescue remedy, I got to church and had to go out after about 25mins and wait about another 25 outside. ( too long for a christening anyway)I then went to the reception and was able to sit outside and get up and down and pace as much as i wanted or needed to. We went in when it rained and the house was so big we were spread out and I sat in a room with just 3 of us for most of the time but kept wandering and talking to others.Getting drinks lol.
    I was able to text Kairen throughout which I think made it so much easier knowing there was somebody on the end of the phone that understood.
    So although I was not relaxed and cannot really say i enjoyed it I did it and know it is going to get easier.
    Thankyou all for your support.i have jumped a massive hurdle today.
    Love Alexis.

BRILLIANT FANTASTIC WOW xxxxxxxx

Alexis,

I have just sent you a PM re this so ignore it!

WELL DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yay to you!!!! who cares if you didn't enjoy it! you went! you must be so so proud of yourself!

Brilliant news,

Lisa
    xxx

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information