Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I Will Miss You

I Will Miss You

Hello

I have been a member for a while. This place has helped me loads. In some ways though, it makes me feel so much worse about myself.

Rejection and me go hand in hand. I think it's time to say goodbye. I hate me for many reasons. I hate me for not having the balls to ask for the help I so desperately need. I have tonnes of ideas for threads to help me and others ......... but I am so feeble and so pathetic I can't pluck up courage to post them....even now.

Yeah in some ways I have improved. But the past is still so very much my present and I am never gonna forgive myself. End of story. Once I learn to live with the sick twisted memories, I may find the peace I crave. How can I though when everything was my fault. Mental illness is my punishment, life without sh*te is undeserved.

Thank you to those who helped me. I am sorry for those I tried to help, and didn't.

Farewell Folks
    Hope xx .............. well ....... Julia ..... actually lol.
    God Bless xx

Re: I Will Miss You

oh Julia so sorry u feel this way and we are here 2 help sweet if u just give your self a chance ...we all do wrong however bad but that doesnt mean u shud punish yrself xxxxxx

take care hun
    Titch xxxxxxxxxx

I am always looking outside myself for strength and confidence ,but it comes from within .It's there all the time x

hiya hey u are a great mate of mine and i luvya hun, dont u dare give up hun, and no goodbyes. you really can get through this and deal with it, u are one strong lady and look at the emails you have sent me, you are always right. the past can be so painful but dont let it win. i am having a craptime dealing with my past lets do it together mate me and you, i will be there for you i promise, you been so good to me, let me help you. hugs xxx

Hi Julia

Please dont feel you have to go, Donna is right, the past can be painful but you can get through this hun, and we are all here to help you

Jo xxxxx
    If I could speak words of water,
    You would drown when I said
    "I love you."

Sorry your feeling like this, but i hope you decide to stay and get the help you need.

hello hope
    dont feel you need to leave,
    i to find it difficult to post for help sometimes and i have been a memeber for many years.
    but i have started to post more, and sometimes about the things i find most difficult to talk about, but no one here judges and someone always understands.
    dont give up hope of getting better because it will happen, i can see a huge difference in me.
    please dont hate yourself. . . and psot a few of those threads and see what happens.
    please dont think everything is your fault i used to think that and it is only now i realise it wasnt my fault and i am not to blame.
    which ever you decide to do be kind to yourself and keep fighting.
    rach
    x

im sorry you feel you should leave but i do hope you change your mind and stay with us. EVERYBODY has done things they regret hun and you know here that ppl done judge you no matter what.
    I for one would like to see some of them ideas you have
    You never know the responce you get untill you post them, so have a rethink about it.
    I also think the advice you have given ppl here on your posts has been great and very helpful.
    What ever you need to talk about we are all here for you so plz dont feel you cant talk to us about things

kellie.xxxxxxxxxx

Hi... I just wanted to tell you how much you've helped me, you were really kind and supportive on a day when I had got myself in a state. PLEASE don't give up and say goodbye, I for one really want to hear all your ideas, please post them. I do understand how you feel, I think we all feel anxious about posting, I know I do. But the relief that comes with sharing your problems makes it worthwhile.
    I'm not minimising how bad you feel... I too feel like a prisoner of the past in a lot of ways, I'm also finding recovery a long and very difficult journey. I've been on the brink of giving up so many times. I also am plagued with memories and regrets. I know only too well how tough it is, I'm nearly in tears writing this.
    No one on here can take away your pain, that's true. But this is a community of people who understand and listen and care. Please don't give up, Julia. Why not leave it a day or two and see how you feel. I would really miss you if you left. xxx

hiya mate see how many people care and want to help, keep strong and like i told u last night on text im here always and i really wanna help mate, dont give up, please. auntie jules cant give up u been my agony aunt now let me be yours, i might be abit bossy though lol you know me say it how it is. please please tell me how u are feeling, open up mate, talk to me, u really will feel better for talking. thinking of u hun, email me later or text me let me know u ok. hugs else i worry xxx

hi hope

my mate julia

if u need to go then thats ok, we respect ur decision

if u chose that so many of ur friends value u and ur support then perhaps u will consider coming back.

sometimes when we are down, we do blame ourselves for the past, but its the future we want to help u with too.

i for one would be extremely sad to not see ur name on posts.

there is loads of things on here that i never thought id have the guts to admit and ask for help over. it is hard, but nmp is a safe place.

perhaps u will come back and allow us to share in ur worries and try to offer help, as u have done for us,

thank you for all u have done

milly xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information