Thread: zispin neone?

zispin neone?

hi, ive been put on zispin after being on dothiepin for a year, i get bad anxiety and health anxiety. and doth just werent working , i have been on zispin before, years ago and was great on them,but i had big panic attack last time was on them last year and have been put of them(i did lose my dad, job, and have to fly)hence the panic attack !! but i blamed the zispin!!thinking back was prob the wammy of stress! . my sis and someone else i know have said there a godsend to them, ive been back on them a few weeks and dc wants me to go up to 30mg has neone else benefited from these with perseverence? i really just want to be me again and not blame the tablets for all my wot if thoughts etc? i also find they make me a bit grouchy and intolerant but ive heard this wears off!! xx

Re: zispin neone?

ANYONE LOL XX

oh eck!!!! lol am i only one on this!! xxxxxx feelin ok started taking again!! xx

Been taking these for a month now,15mg, no dodgy side effects to report as far as i know, although there was a 'yelling in my sleep' episode I still have days where i feel extremely anxious but result to taking Valium on the very bad days. Doctor has just prescribed 30mg doses which i'm supposed to start tonight, but i've worried myself sick that i might have an increased risk of the side effects so have put it off until as late as i possibly could and then decided to just take half, i'll start the 30 as soon as i feel comfortable with it (phone call to my nutty doctor tomorrow i'm thinking) They haven't made me feel more anxious than i felt before, i'd go as far as to say they've helped enormously, since i was experiencing heightened anxiety almost all day every day and now my days are manageble

anyways good luck with them
    I think I'm cracking up
    Am I just paranoid?

Bexy

Do a search and you will find loads of previous posts about these meds - save you waiting for someone to reply

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Hello Bexy I am taking this medication also known as mirtazapine. I am on 30mg at night. I also take lithium and prothiaden as apart from panic and anxiety have reccurent depressive disorder. Had a relapse in September and initially I had good results I slept better and my anxiety was more maneagable. I was less irritable and less paranoid. I withdrew from them successfully ( so I thought) but experienced terrible anxiety and the worst panic attack ever in my sleep crying shaking and calling out. My fears were escalating so unfortunately I had to go back on them. I have put on weight but the benefits are less noticable this time. Although I am not on this rollercoaster of anxiety I feel flat and sleepy most of the time. I'm still short tempered. I hope this helps.

Hi Bexy

Been on Mirtazapine for ages, I can't even remember how long, had no probs with them at all (side effects) even on the max dose of 45mg. I had the "dissolve on the tongue" ones for a while and found that wherever you let them dissolve on your tongue or just anywhere that area went numb for a while bit like dentist numbness. Apart from that no probs at all, take a couple of weeks to kick in though.

im on the 15mg ones knock me out after an hour of taking them only been on them a month but not sure if they making much difference. Anybody else finding this

Ozzy Guest

Been on 45mg for almost a year now when i started i had no side affect's at all apart from them sending me to sleep and they still do from time to time its always good the biggest side affect that happened when they kicked in is i found my self none stop eatting

Thread Information