Thread: Cherry Plum

Cherry Plum

just bought cherry plum from bachs remedies. I have a big fear of going crazy. . Has anyone tried this and feel it helps for feelings of going crazy? Does it relax you at all? Thank you

Re: Cherry Plum

Hi sorry have never heard of it ...what is it xxxx
    Hope it helps let us know xxx
    Titch x

I am always looking outside myself for strength and confidence ,but it comes from within .It's there all the time x

Thats a new one on me.
    Im curious to know if it helps.

Laugh and the world laughs with you , cry and ? .....
    you need a bog roll. lol

Cherry plum is one of the 38 Bach flower remedies and is one of the stock remedies contained in 'Rescue Remedy'!!

Funnily enough I have just bought this one as an individual remedy myself to add to some others to make a personal remedy just for me.

I really like the flower remedies and can I just say I particularly recommend the 'Healing Herbs' brand which you can either get on line or quite often its the brand they stock in health food shops.

There is a good article on this website in the information pages on using flower remedies if anyone wants to know more.

They work on the emotions and in my opinion are well worth a try. My homeopath adds them to a remedy she provides me with which is really helping with the old high anxiety symptoms.

Love Piglet

I regularly use the Bach Rescue Remedy and find it helps alot with calming me down. Not sure if Cherry Plum is specifically for 'feelings of going crazy' but its all natuarl and worth a try! xx

I biguht the cherry plum specifically because it says it helps you act rationally and think clearly with a calm and balanced mindwhen you fear losing control. I was like THATS ME!!! check out here what it says about it. http://www.bachcentre.com/centre/38/cherrypl.htm

I get those exact obsessive thoughts it mentioned

I have the same fear! I never found the bach stuff helpful but thats just me, if it works forr you then yay!

Thread Information