Rach

You deserve someone that will be there for you 24/7 regardless of how you feel. A break up is hard and i know how i felt at the time of splitting with John i felt my life had ended and wasnt sure if i could carry on and that was without suffering anxiety so i can see how hard this is for you.

Dont let him think you are there as a safety net if it all goes wrong, that might shock him and then it is down to you to decide how you handle it.

This might help you a bit but last night at the party i was at Jane who helped ruin my marriage was there with her new boyfriend as obviously again the ex had another affair. I talked to her and looking back over those 8 years i never thought i would stand and talk to her as though she hadnt affected my life so much as she had 8 years ago. But i did and it meant nothing, she meant nothing. If you were telling me that 8 years ago you can imagine my response, and that to me shows how times heals us and how we learn to move forward and i can honestly say with all i have being through my ex John wouldnt have supported me in anyway so i have being better of doing it alone.

I will help you all i can as i know how hard it is in the early days, but dont forget you are strong and you and the children count. At the end of the day he has lost a family and no one can repair that for him ever.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.