Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WILL I EVER FEEL TRULY REASSURED

Jo

We have good days and bad days but on those bad days dont forget how we felt on the good days. I know it isnt easy and we strive to overcome them but sometimes they dont let us. You have being given the all clear and we will help you all we can.

You are not alone and dont ever forget that.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

Jo,

Can you learn from this that cruising the net with a search engine and vague array of symtoms will never work as you are out to look for extreme illnesses so you will definately find them..
    The sensible, logical part of you knows that there is no way you had a DVT- you only had one symptom and illnesses have a whole gamit of clinical symptoms.

Meg
    www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Watch your thoughts, they become your words...
    Watch your words, they become your actions... Watch your actions, they become your habits... Watch your habits, they become your character... Watch your character, it becomes your destiny...

I hope ur feeling better i used to search the web for my probelms too ended up thinking i had abrain tumour onced untill i went to the doctors and i have areally nice doctor who told never to do that as u will make urself worse and i stopped it.

Hi Jo

Hope you're having a better day today, fingers crossed.
    Take care.

Florence.

** Faith is taking the first step even when you don't see the whole staircase.**

Hi Jo

Hope you have had a better day hun.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

My last visit from the Hospital made me upset with myself for letting it get that far, but in turn used it to my advantage. I made myself accept that I had a bunch of tests done and now I now that the pains are not a heart attack and blood work was done. So knowing this was a clean bill of health, when the anxiety hits you have a wall to put up and say to yourself I am fine and it will pass.
    I have done well, once I accepted I am fine.

tt

TT

Hi Jo,

Just like many of the others, I can relate completely with how you were feeling. These damn things can ruin your whole day if you let them..and the really annoying thing (at least for me) is I can be fine and then all of a sudden, I'll feel a little pain, or twitch and it starts it all off. Sometimes i manage to control it and other times it does ruin part or all of my day. I find distraction techniques like those suggested (music is really good) or talking to somebody about something completely different helps things along.

I regularly get fluttering in the chest, twinges in my legs and arms, etc. Lately, I have been getting weird pain in my head and feelings of pressure above my nose area and light headedness / spaciness. I almost convinced myslef I had something seriously wrong with me which made me panic and feel really ill while I was walking home from work the other day. Since then, I have still been getting the pains but I have been trying to take extra relaxation time and they seem to go during that. I have also been feeling really tired so that wont help. Anyway, enough about me..Hope you feel better now you've had yourself checked out.

Paul X

Hello Josie

I can relate to all that you are feeling. When it happens to me, I usually end up crying thinking that I will never get better then I start doing breathing exercises and I calm down. I can guess that you feel that you will never get better but you will. I can feel great one day and awful the next and continue to feel bad the entire day until I can't take it anymore and I go to my room and cry to a point where I feel I am going to flip, then I STOP and breath and lay down or lay in the tub and relax. It tires me out and I feel edgy for the next couple of days but I get over it. I have to constantly remind myself that I have been through this before, it has not killed me, it will not kill me, I have not gone crazy and I will not go crazy. These are just feelings, sensations that our bodies go through. It is our bodies way of telling us, STOP/BREATH/RELAX, you are doing too much, and we may not be doing something physically but it is most definately mentally. Our bodies shut down. Look at it this way, you have a wooden crate and you keep adding thing to it, eventaully that crate will break down and won't be able to hold anymore. Well our bodies are the same, there is just so much it can take before it breaks down. Just know that this is your bodies way of telling you to RELAX.
    I hope I helped.

Marilu

Jo

How are things going for you?

Let us know how you are.

Love Sal xx

Hi Jo

I appreciate how you have been feeling. Fight the urge to look on the internet. Ive been fighting it for 2 weeks, havent looked yet.

Good luck and keep in touch

Feel free to PM me, if you want to talk.

Emma xx

Keep focused, keep positive.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information