Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: no more panic fairytale

Post no more panic fairytale

hi guys o had an idea for a story i want to write for homeschooling here is what i am thinking for it

the kindom of nomorepanicia is the most beautiful kingdom in the land with its lush green forests and shining blue seas.The comunity of nomorepanicia is ruled over by the queen of drama (i.e me as i am wrieting it lol) but there is danger near for the people of nomorepanicia,the anxitey attakers are coming.for years the anxitey attakers have terrorised the world spreading fear into the hearts of all and now they have reached nomorepanicia.together with the help of there strong and powerfull army of mods they must fight the anxitey attakers to the death and save the world.

what do you think?? i would love for as many of you to have characters as possible and it can be anything as its a fairytale from gobblins to the castle kitchen workers lol please tell me whatyou think

charli xxxxx

Do we move along with fate?
    Or is it fate that unravels wih the steps we take?

Re: no more panic fairytale

HA

OK charli i will be in it! Your choice on the character, however as you feel the character must relate to our personality i guess im gonna be quite a wacky character. I'm thinking some sort of gangster character blud!!

nicola

hmmmm i dont no if i want a mob is my kingdom lol you can be someone in the kingdom jail if you like?

i also want to no if you approve of this becuase i wont write it if you dont

Hi I want a lead role in the story as the court jester lol
    I've crossed lines of words and wire, and both have cut me deep. I've been frozen out and I've been on fire, and the tears are mine to weep. But I can cry until I laugh, or laugh until I cry. So cut the deck right in half, I'll play from either side.

http://poohsworld-pooh.blogspot.com/

I think this should be great fun! I'll be the court jester!

Every kingdom should have an Arthur as well as its Guinevere and they should have their "knights of the round table" (the generals) to protect them.....the mods?

The rest of us could be their army but like all armies, there are different forces...airforce, navy and army just as there are different anxieties. You could have a general (a mod) in command of each section with each section using different weapons to defeat the anxiety attackers?

You could use tanks for those who fear being in the open, horses for those who feel a need to run quickly, thick armour for those who fear being hurt etc. Just ideas.

And what weapons will they use? Arrows of self confidence? Bullets of self esteem? Swords of knowledge?

You could have Great fun with this! I'd love to read it when you've completed it!

By the way, I'm Not making fun of anxiety. I just think it's great to take a light-hearted angle to it but it can also be a good way to learn about it too!

Perhaps i could be one of the bouncers on the gates. I'll help to monitor people who want to enter the kingdom, and if i find any suspicious characters i can have them

Sorry Bill if you scroll up court jester is already booked LOL

Pooh xx
    I've crossed lines of words and wire, and both have cut me deep. I've been frozen out and I've been on fire, and the tears are mine to weep. But I can cry until I laugh, or laugh until I cry. So cut the deck right in half, I'll play from either side.

http://poohsworld-pooh.blogspot.com/

ok pooh you are court jester.bill if you like i can have 2 court jesters.cathy V i actually allready have an idea for gate keeper which will not be anyone just a character but if you like you can be one of the door guards at the castle? and bill my army of mods are our moderaters who keep us happy and safe from any people in chat that cause trouble so in my story they keep us safe from the anxitey attakers.

ok TDQ .....what shall I be ?

I am always looking outside myself for strength and confidence ,but it comes from within .It's there all the time x

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information