Thread: tiredness

tiredness

im worried im so tired all the tired does anyone else get this? i find the smallest thing gets me knackered. I also worried that if i suffer anxiety now, how will i cope when im old? (im 31 now)

Re: tiredness

I get the same, even the fear of how i feel wen im old, i get it all and it does make me feel like chucking myself under a train sometimes, but i am assured tha when your Older you tend to not care, about aniexty, its usually very common in young and middleaged people. not saying you dont get it your Old age, but it it will subside.

Same here get so tired by the slightest things some days...more so after ive had a bad day with anxiety/panic i feel drained.
    So i suppose theres a good side to getting old then..knew there had to be...panic free.

I have been so incredibly tired lately. Normally I am not too bad but I have been having naps everyday. I am starting to wonder if its the fact I take Ativan to get to sleep. I think I am going to ask my doc whats happening. Hope we all wake up soon!

ya I am always tired, i think its from being anxious all the time, that uses up energy i'm also very weak! I cant lift anything heavy - open a jar! i think being agoraphobic has wasted away my mucles, wish i could afford a treadmill!! I think excersise gives you energy, anytime I've gone on a long country walk with my grandmother I feel so relaxed n energiszed after, havent seen my grandmother in a while cause of my anxiety, once I even took a 20 minute bus ride to see her! I hope I can do that again some day.
    sorry for rambling! I get hyper when I am over tired weird aint it!

You will Mishel - lots of love xx

Thread Information