Hey there, I'm new. I've been suffering from stress/anxiety for a good few months now. I've experienced a lot of mental, emotional, behavorial and physical symptoms, many of which are listed on this site. I've been plagued by a certain few of the physical ones, like constant tension headaches, which I was convinced must be a brain tumour. I got checked out by several doctors/practice nurses and made a point of my stress, and they all concluded to keep an eye on the symptoms but that it was all probably due to the stress.

Still I didn't listen. It seems as soon as I dispel one symptom I choose to focus on another one that worries me. Right now I am focusing on the hoarseness of my voice. I have difficulty swallowing sometimes, my throat feels constantly dry regardless of how much I drink. My throat isn't usually sore in particular. But my voice always sounds 'cracked' sometimes worse than others. Mid-sentence my voice just goes scratchy or vanishes completely and sounds broken.

Also lately I have had trouble with my speech in general, stuttering, forgetting words briefly, mixing words up etc. I am very worried about this too.

Can anyone shed any light on this or say they have had similar symptoms related to stress and/or anxiety?

Thankyou. xxKitty