Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Post Traumatic Stress Disorder - Kevin Gournay

Re: Post Traumatic Stress Disorder - Kevin Gournay

I got delayed ptsd and complicated grief about 1 year after watching my dad die of cancer. I get flashbacks when im in the shower.

I have my PTSD under control for awhile,but īt reappeared I have not been myself for a couple of weeks.But try to keep on smiling if I do not I will crumble

Petra x

Anxiety has the ability to produce various range of symptoms that can make one think that terrible things are happening or that they are mentally losing when their not. A lot of these symptoms are produced by adrenaline and nervous system that is overloaded with stress. This is why when people decide to stop worrying and give their body a break, they notice that they start to feel better. When people are in the constant worry cycle of anxiety, for some it can be hard to let go and take a break. Their anxiety is no longer triggered by some regular situation but rather they have anxiety for the fear of having anxiety such as panic attacks. While a good solution is to stop the worrying and not pay attention to the symptoms caused by a nervous system that is tired, they still continue to worry and check on themselves. It is very important to break this cycle is of anxiety by simply stopping with the worrying.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information