Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: My Mom has died. Devastated.

My Mom has died. Devastated.

I don't know if any of you remember me, I used to spend a lot of time on nmp.
    My name is Ellen70.

My Mom died last Sunday at 4pm. The grief, the pain, the longing for my Mom, it is all overwhelming me, I can't cope. I am terrified in this world without her.
    I want her back, I want her back so badly. No words can describe how much I miss her. I love her so much - where is my mother? I need my mother. Mom, please come back.
    Take me to where you are Mom, please don't leave me alone, I can't stay in this world without you Momma.
    I am a tiny child in a 37 year old woman's body. Come back to me Mom, please..... I want to kiss you and hold you and tell you how much I love you, I need to feel the warmth of your body, I need to wrap you in my arms and hold you to me forever. I am heartbroken Mom. Come back to me, I beg you, come back.
    Your little girl needs you Mom, she really needs you.

I love you with every inch of my being Mom, don't leave me without you in this terrifying world. Help me, Mom, help me.
    I love you so much Mom.
    xxxxxxxxx

Re: My Mom has died. Devastated.

ellen
    such sad news that your best friend in the world has been taken away from you, i have no idea what your going through i can only imagine what it would be like for me if my mom wasnt here and like you i would be devastated to, my sincere condolences to you
    denise

Hi Ellen70.......I am so sorry for your loss and nothing I say will take away that grief you are feeling .

I have been there for my friend who lost her mom and like you she was so lost and didnt know how she would carry on ...she went through so many feelings and total despair ......but she is learning 2 cope with it now and remembers all her good times with her mom etc and says she actually feels her mom is still guiding her because whenver she has a problem she always thinks what would mom have done .

It is still very early days sweetie but through the love and strenghth that your mom gave you ,you will one day be able 2 cope better .

love
    Titch xxxx

I am always looking outside myself for strength and confidence ,but it comes from within .It's there all the time x

Ellen

I am so sorry to hear that you have come back to NMP under these circumstances and we are all here for you.

I too would be devastated if I lost my mum and cannot imagine life without her.

I just wanted to let you know that I am thinking of you at this time.

I will also move this to the hugs forum as I think you could do with some right now and "Misc" doesn't seem a justifiable place for your mother's death to be posted. It is far from just a miscellaneous event in your life.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

so very sorry ellen
    an ocean of love to you x
    keepsafe
    ade xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I am so sorry for your loss Ellen...I hope that you will find peace of mind x

Ellen

You have my deepest sympathy from the bottom of my heart!!
    That is the most heartfelt post i have even read on here and my heart goes out to you sooo much!!

Sending you lots of hugs and you are in my thoughts.

Love Lisa
    xxx

Ellen,

I am so sorry for the loss of your Mom and wish there was something I could do to help. Your post is so full of pain and I feel so helpless, so I just want you to know you are in my prayers.

Love,

Laura

ellen

i am so sorry so hear about the loss of your mum my thoughts go out to you and your family.

jodie xx

Ellen, I am so sorry to hear of the sad loss of your Mum.
    You are in my thoughts and prayers.
    Remember your Mum will always be with you in spirit every day.
    Don't hesitate to phone any time day or night if you need to talk.
    God bless you and your family.

Rain

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information