Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NMP helped you make friends? please read

Talking NMP helped you make friends? please read

I would just like to ask how many of us have found friendship on nmp?

I say this because i trully have taken strength in the fact that the friends i have from nmp really have made a difference in my life.

In particular for me Jenny (Beri) has been there for me whenever i need her, we have laughed and cried together but have made really good progress over the summer and i know its the support we have given each other that has made the difference.
    We have had a meet up and have another planned and i cant believe how much it helped, our families have noticed too and have become friends.

I just thought it would be nice to thank our friends here for being there when others are not, for sharing our secrets and worries, for laughing and being a good friend.
    Thanks Nic so much you do such a good job but also thankyou too to all my friends xxxxxxx

A friend is the one who comes in when the whole world has gone out. ~Grace Pulpit

The best of friends,
    Can change a frown,
    Into a smile,
    when you feel down.
    The best of friends,
    Will understand,
    Your little trials,
    And lend a hand.
    The best of friends,
    Will always share,
    Your secret dreams,
    Because they care.
    The best of friends,
    Worth more than gold,
    Give all the love,
    A heart can hold.

Re: NMP helped you make friends? please read

Awww, esty baby, sweet post.

I'll take this chance to say the same for the people who are now my friends from NMP. Thank you very much for your friendship, and I think we're all gunna stay like that and probably be friends for a pretty long time lol. Plus the friends who I've met up with have become really good friends of mine, and that's just awesome. You're all awesome.

Chhhrissyyyy xxxxx
    Last edited by Wolfie; 20-08-08 at 17:13. Reason: Spelling lol Charleh you infected me with you non spellingness :O! :P x

~"...to reaffirm that fundamental truth - that out of many, we are one; that while we breathe, we hope, and where we are met with cynicism, and doubt, and those who tell us that we can't, we will respond with that timeless creed that sums up the spirit of a people :
    Yes, We Can!!!! ~

Wolfieeeeee

i found chrissy!! (also known as wolfie) she is practicly my bestest friend now we tell each other pretty much everything!! before nmp i was this lonley kid standing in a corner singing to herself becuase had no friends and nothing to do but now i feel like i have more friends than i can possibley keep count of!! i love the fact that i can come here watever mood im in and always have someone to talk to and someone to laugh or cry with and its the most amazing feeling ive ever had in my life.i have friends!and i no there is a rather large age gap between me and alot of you but i feel that just doesnt matter here i dont get judged or laughed at i can just be myself and be accepted by people that actually understand what im going on about!! im no glad i found this place and i dont no how i would spend my days without you guys and maybe ill actually meet you!!

charli xxxxx

Do we move along with fate?
    Or is it fate that unravels wih the steps we take?

Awwwww Charleh!! *runs to Charleh for a hug*

~"...to reaffirm that fundamental truth - that out of many, we are one; that while we breathe, we hope, and where we are met with cynicism, and doubt, and those who tell us that we can't, we will respond with that timeless creed that sums up the spirit of a people :
    Yes, We Can!!!! ~

Wolfieeeeee

hiya all, yes i have made some very lovely friends on here who i am in regular contact with and i am so glad i met them all.

like charli says it dont matter who u r or wot u look like or how old u r, people on here dont care and we all support each other.

hugs to u all xxx

HI

I have certainly made some cracking friends and had some great laughs. Wolfie and I have met a few times and we are planning to do some scarey tours in Edinburgh too lol I'm gonna try make it down to Alihud's in October. well thats the plan just waitin for my new holiday year to start so I can book the time off. And Kev aka purplehaze and mo and bab and everyone else.

Thanks all for being here

Pooh xxxxx
    I've crossed lines of words and wire, and both have cut me deep. I've been frozen out and I've been on fire, and the tears are mine to weep. But I can cry until I laugh, or laugh until I cry. So cut the deck right in half, I'll play from either side.

http://poohsworld-pooh.blogspot.com/

I have made some fantastic friends from NMP and I am so pleased to see that others have too and are getting all the help and support they need from each other.

That is what this community is all about and it works really well.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Im so blessed.
    Ive made friends with so many off nmp.
    samkirman is like a daughter to me, so is foxy bell.
    The voicewithinme ive met and lives really close to me and shes such a lovely person.
    And i know i can always rely on loopylucy, nanny and paddington.
    Also mystics who used to come on this site has been a godsend to me.
    Omg this sounds like an acceptence speach at the oscars! pmsl.
    The members of this site are people who truly understand what anxiety and panic are.
    I think this gives us all a special bond.

Laugh and the world laughs with you , cry and ? .....
    you need a bog roll. lol

aww what a lovely post esty baby!!

i couldnt agree more and thank nmp so much for the friends iv made,
    over the last few months i dont think i could of coped without est (estelle)
    she has helped me get through a lot of things that before i dont think i would have been able to alone.
    i agree with donna to its nice to be able to come on here and talk to people and it not matter your age or where you come from.
    i have improved so much since i found this site and the close friends iv made,im really not sure what i did before! and im especially thankful to this site for me meeting esty shes the best friend i have ever had and i think well proberly be friends forever now

jenny xxxxxxxxx

aww thankyou char that was lovely hun xxxxx love you all xxxxxxxxx

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information