Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Fish Oils

Hi Emmie

As they are natural they are ok to take with meds. i take 3 a day and am on two lots of meds as well as iron and complex vit b etc. So no probs. Efelex I was told by a friend who is a nurse has told me are the best as they are the only ones that have been tested. not sure how accurate that is now tho.

take care

Janine

Jan,
    thank you very much for your advice.
    xxx

I have to say that I began taking Omega-3 about a week ago and have been taking GABA along with Calcium (with Magnesium) Supplements and I feel like I'm almost CURED. I havent had an attack in a week. I advise all to take these supplements. I believe if I take these long enough that they will take my panic away completely. And no side effects. I don't know which help the most but I've been taking them together and feel that they have all contributed to my feeling better. If you've tried everything and feel hopeless - try the Omega-3. I know several people who have been helped by taking these. It has other health benefits as well! Also, if possible, it is best to eat foods rich in Omega 3, calcium, magnesium instead of taking supplements.

Hope4NoMorePanic

Hi Rhowes,

Thanks for the info. I have been taking them for a few months now plus B6 & multibionta and i'm sure i feel alot worse on days where i have forgot to take them! Not sure if it's Physiological or not but hey if my brain thinks it working! Then who am i to argue!LOL

I take Boots Omega 3 Super Strength Concentrated Fish Oils -1000mg - containing 330mg of EPA & 210mg of DHA.

See link

http://www.boots.com/shop/product_de...tionid=1028354

It costs £11.10 for 60 capsules but you only need to take one capsule a day.

Also Boots always have alot of special offers on Vitamins. at the moment they have an offer on: Vitamins Combination 3 for 2.

I hope you are well.

Take care

Love PIP'S X

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information