Thread: Back after 10 months

Back after 10 months

Hi. Haven't logged on for a while. My doctor has just confirmed that I have my anxiety attacks back & has put me on prozac.Although I don't feel as bad as last summer (every symptom was cancer) I have got the horrible feeling in the pit of my stomach, lump in my throat (globas) & back & womb ache. I know that's it's all in my head & I should feel better once the prozac kicks in. Just wanted some reassurance from people who know what it's like

Re: Back after 10 months

Hey yeah Pandagirl. I have been there. I am here to give you all the reassurance you need.

Dont feed your anxiety. Also prozac is good....I was on zoloft....but don't rely on the medicine as a crutch. You have to do it on your own. The prozac will help with getting stuck in negative thoughts and the adrenalin surging through your body but it wont cure you.

Next time you feel as if you have cancer....laugh it off and say..my anxiety will make me want to believe anything. The less power you give it. THe more you trivialize it...the less extreme your response will be.

I hope this helps somewhat

Re: Back after 10 months

That is such good advice but when it's happening you can't tell yourself that.

I consider myself to be a smart person but without my meds I know it's crap that I am thinking but I just can't stop it and my god I get ill, to the point where I feel crazy.

Good luck all

Thread Information