Hello,

Today is three years since we lost Cory and as I promised myself, I am going to visit his grave. I haven't been for two years.

I am going to visit my mom and dad and nan and grandad first, they are buried in Kings Heath, in Birmingham (for any brummies out there) and then I will go to Cory. He is in Walsall.

My best friend is coming with me, I don't think I could have done it on my own.

I feel fine, though, don't know how I'll be when I get there, but knowing me I'll be ok, don't let the emotions show do I!

I went to the Simon Peters thing last night, but didn't get any messages and did feel deflated when we left. I really thought someone would have come through, but there were a lot of people there and he only actually gave out six messages in total for the whole night. It was very interesting and he gave others so much information it must have been real. I might possibly visit our local Spiritualist church now. It would be so comforting to know they are all together and 'happy.'

Will let you know later how I get on. Because I can't get there very often, I have got a big garden planter full of shrubbery etc.. for each grave and I hope the rain will keep it well watered so the graves won't look abandonded. I do feel guilty for not going more often, but they are always in my thoughts.....

Linda.x