Thread: hugs might help

hugs might help

ok so i ask for hugs alot right?yes i moan alot to.i no there are people with worse problems than me.there are people who cant leave there houses,people who are so scared they just cry constantly (used to be one of those people) but you no what my problems might not be huge or life ruining but they are bloomin painful for me.i no you can never truly no how anouther person is feeling so when i sit here pouring my heart out its useless as no one can really understand what is going on in my head or heart.when i post my songs no one can ever say "i feel exactly like that" but even though its deeply embarressing and stupid im sad at the moment for like i just said a deeply ambarrasing and stupid reason.yes i no im young and this is all part of growing up but no one told me it was going to make me cry whenever i heard a song that i could even slightly relate to or that i was going to become this jelous,blubbering wreck who daydreams constantly.i dont no what to do.im stuck.and i cant even tell anyone what i even feel becuase im to scared of being laughed at and getting told to grow up and get over it.i find myself going over and over everything thats happend and wondering if its fate or just a huge coincidence.so here it is.im a messed up kid.and i need a hug and somone to tell me one day it will work out and ill be happy.even if it wont.

Do we move along with fate?
    Or is it fate that unravels wih the steps we take?

Re: hugs might help

Hiya Teen ....1st hun u dont moan alot at all ..we all have our issues and yes i agree we cant totally b in your shoes and feel exactly how u feel but believe me we have a gud idea ......so no its not useless at all pouring your heart out as there are people out there that do feel like you ...honestly ..god i can relate 2 cryin 2 songs i love music and sumtyms i think i see and feel songs more than others.Plus u shouldnt feel sad or embarresed at all I genuinely like reading your songs as i believe u have a talent and becus i love music and lyrics can relate 2 them so they arent useless .
    as for you saying you are young that doesnt come in 2 it as if u struggling it doesnt make any diff wether u 14 or 40 .....so stuff any1 who says u need 2 grow up m8 u have your problems irrelevant of your age .

I have suffered over the years with my issues and have gud tyms and bad tyms but threw it i have had a daughter who i love soooooooooo much ..and at yr age i neva thought tht would hapen yet it has .....so i do believe it will work out 4 u if u stop seing yourself as a messed up kid and see yourself as a worthwhile person ..because you are xxxxx

i know u prob think god wots she know shes not me ...and no im not but I do believe u have so much 2 give and know u can get through this xxxxxxx

big big hugs Titch xxxx

I am always looking outside myself for strength and confidence ,but it comes from within .It's there all the time x

charli

You may be kid sweetheart but you are like the rest of us old adults, you feel hurt, sadness, fear and pain and that's all part of who we are no matter what age we are.

I really hope you feel better soon toots and i really understand how you feel.

Big huggies to you wee Charli and you know where i am if you want an ear.

Loads of love
    Lisa
    xxxxxxxxxx

Hope you feel better soon.

Be the change you wish to see in the world.
    Ghandi

Smile Re: hugs might help

Awwh Charli
    You should have texted me
    Are you feeling better today?

Amy
    x
    x
    x

um not really amy my dad has gone for 3 days and im still feeling rubbish.none of this is about anxitey thats the main problem and i dont even no how to tell people why im sad without sounding pathetic and dramaqueenish.

i dont no what to do about this stupid problem i think about it every day i cant take it.its gona sound like a huge drama queen thing but its gettong to the point where it physicly hurts and the worst part is i feel to stupid to tell anyone but really becuase i no if i do tell someone there gone tell me to get over it and i dont want to i just dont no what to do anymore. i want everything to work out and i want all my daydreams to come true and i no im just wanted what i cant have but i cant help it.

Teen if u need 2 chat m8 u can pm any time .......uhavent got 2 feel stupid about anything u feel or think as its part of u....x

take care hun xxx

I am always looking outside myself for strength and confidence ,but it comes from within .It's there all the time x

HUG

thanks mill hun xxxxxxx

Thread Information