Thread: Question?

Question?

What is the post users notes thing in the user CP bit for? What does it do? I'm confuddled lol

Pooh xx
    I've crossed lines of words and wire, and both have cut me deep. I've been frozen out and I've been on fire, and the tears are mine to weep. But I can cry until I laugh, or laugh until I cry. So cut the deck right in half, I'll play from either side.

http://poohsworld-pooh.blogspot.com/

Re: Question?

hi Pooh,
    I read your post this morning and I have come back to find out the answer........... and there is none!!!!!
    The only thing i could think of was "Code of Practice". anyone else got an idea??
    June

Where is it?

I can't find it lol

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

you have to be in MI5 or CIA to know this sorry

has anybody tried posting using it .......I will try see what happens lol xx

I am always looking outside myself for strength and confidence ,but it comes from within .It's there all the time x

Well I did it and I think its a place where you can put any notes you want ...say is some 1 gives you a tip or advice u can jot it there so u dont 4get x

I think thats wot it is anyway xlol

I am always looking outside myself for strength and confidence ,but it comes from within .It's there all the time x

I still can't find it but yes I suspect it is just for notes on NMP

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Thank you for the responses. What do you mean you can't find it Nic? its your site LOL LOL London...clearly being in MI6 just isnt high enough clearance.
    Titch you were braver than me lol I wasn't sure if i posted on it I would change my whole profile haha.
    Does that mean I can post a note to myself to remember to reclaim my sea jewels and wacky word wiz crown lmao

Cheers all

Pooh xxx
    I've crossed lines of words and wire, and both have cut me deep. I've been frozen out and I've been on fire, and the tears are mine to weep. But I can cry until I laugh, or laugh until I cry. So cut the deck right in half, I'll play from either side.

http://poohsworld-pooh.blogspot.com/

User CPDonateForum RulesMembers MapGamesChat RoomGalleryMembers ListActive Topics vbmenu_register("navbar_recent"); Search vbmenu_register("navbar_search"); Quick
    Hi just to show where CP is. lol.

I can't see anything in my UserCP that says notes though lol

Thread Information