Thread: Help!!:(

1. Cool Help!!:(

hiya..i suffer from panic attacks and health anxiety..and im startin 2 realise i might have depression

it scares me tho cos i keep thinkin im goin 2 do sumin stupid if tha depression pushes me so far n i feel like ii dnt wna b ere nemore

i rarely drink anymore becos of tha affects it gives me..altho it makes me want 2 drink more wen im feelin down

i cant speak 2 any1 about this altho i have a counselor buh havent realy needed 2 go lately

i havent had a panic attak since may 31st wich im proud of..buh depression is takin ova mi lyf

im onli 17 an not sure if tha docs wil put me on anti-depressants

i jst dont no wt 2 do anymore plz help

Re: Help!!:(

Hi

I noticed no one had replied - saw your age and realise you need help.

Whether the doc gives you an anti depressant or not you have to go and talk to him/her.

If you drink and it makes you feel better you will want to drink more. Trouble is you could come to rely on it and it could make the depression worse.

Please go and see the doctorxx

Yvonne

Re: Help!!:(

i agree

u need to talk to ur gp or counsellor

as someone who suffers from severe depressive illness the longer u leave it the harder it is to treat

please seek help

milly xxxx

4. Re: Help!!:(

hiya..

fanks ii am goin 2 c a doctor on monday and hopefuly going 2 get it sorted

sometimes it gets 2 me so much i think im goin mad..and i start 2 fink ''y am i here?'' its just starting 2 get so much now and basicaly ruining my life

yes ive startd 2 realise i dont need drink 2 keep me happy...ii just need tha good things in life

im realy starting 2 sort my life out aswel now..ive applied for a job so i can keep my self occupied instead of moping around tha house all day

thanks 4 ur help x

Thread Information