Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So very down

So very down

Hi everyone,i'm usually on the panic board but somtimes i get so low its physically painful.Today is one of those days and i can't even think properly.I'm at work at the moment,for those of you who know me i run my own florist shop,i started it in January.I have two children aged 6 and 9 who i love dearly.I am a single parent and finding it extremely hard going at the moment.I am so lonely its untrue and i've been looking for Mr Right for the past three years,how sad is that?How sad i cannot live without a man,how sad they mostly reject me because of the huge emotional baggage i carry and the spiral downwards goes on and on.My husband left three years ago after an affair ,they have l;ived together ever since and my children go there every weekend.I'm not asking you for any miracle cure but any ideas on how i can move forward?
    Alison x

Hey Alison,

Sorry to hear your down, but you're here on the forum, doing something about it and that's a great positive thing.
    No advice on finding men from me I'm afraid - I am one !
    Just to say hope you don't "need" one of us that much, just to be happy with yourself will be enough, and there's many people here who can help you with that.
    When you're moving on and no longer in need of a man they will appear from nowhere in a wave - it's always the way !

Johnny.

Hi Alison hun,

sorry to hear your so down mate, i know its easy to say but you should be so proud of yourself all the things you have achieved, and on your own i wish i had half your fight,

i have pm you also
    take care pet
    big hug

kairen x

Hi Alison,

Kairen is so right, you are so brave and strong to have your own business and looking after 2 children as well! thats more than many people can achieve! You should be so proud of yourself.
    It must be hard to move on from what happened with your husband. I know it sounds corny but have you had closure yet? have u accepted thats it.
    And you know how it goes, when you are looking for Mr Right, you wont find him, when you stop looking he appears (and 10 others!).. seems to me you've done just fine without one anyway! fingers up to them for now i say.
    take care,
    Lisa
    xxx

Hi Alison

Sorry to hear you are feeling so down. Look at what you achieve everyday though, you have a business of your own, you have children who depend on you and you look after 24/7.

I am sure someone in your life will happen when the time is right, but give yourself some credit for what you have achieved.

Here if you want to talk.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

Hi Ali

Sorry you feel so down **hugs**.
    Hope you 'll feel better soon.
    Take care.
    Florence.

**Don't believe everything you think .**

Bug hugs to you Ali

Hope you feel better soon mate
    x

Nicola

Hope you feel better soon Ali - we are here if you need us!!

Ali,

What you manage to do on a day to day basis is truly commendable. I can understand your longing for a companion but you clearly have and can live without a man ...

Apart from work and kids stuff do you manage much of a social life? Building that up can often help you feel better- Do you do much for your own enjoyment on your weekends
    without the kids

Meg
    www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Watch your thoughts, they become your words...
    Watch your words, they become your actions... Watch your actions, they become your habits... Watch your habits, they become your character... Watch your character, it becomes your destiny...

Hi Ali,

Well its mostly been said already. I too believe in the thing about Mr Right appearing out of the blue. Please don't get yourself in a stew over this, but its easier saying that than experience your feelings.

I'm glad you are taking steps to try and resolve this difficulty.

Us anxiety types have special needs in the romance department, but Love will come in the end.

Take Care xxxx

Ray

Don't wait around for other people to be happy for you. Any happiness you get you've got to make yourself.--Alice Walker

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information