Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So very down

hello there, just read ur message and i just posted one myself, god sounds so familiar, shouldnt really be replying cos i feel as miserbale as u right now. am single two, have been for 3 years scicne my patner left me, have got 2 children 4 and 8. all my family moved to wales 2 years ago and i too feel utterly lonely and alone, and as u know there is a difference between the two! have got freidns but its not the same as a cuddle, someone just to take the responsibilitie of ur shoulder a bit, someone to make u feel safe and secure. just ****** someone!!!!!!!!
    but i live in hope, i spend my time reading trashy novels int he hope that one day soemone will see past my mentalness lol. and its true, this site helps, feel better now that i posted my manically depressing message, i suppose thats the point, i try to be negative but thats the point of this site isnt it. that we all undertsand how eachother feels. good luck , ur doing a brilliant job of bringign up two kids, i know how hard it is. my youngest is lying in my bed now, he should be in his own and im making a rod for my own back but i need my cuddles where i can get them!!!

big hugs and kisses beth x

beth xx

Hi Ali

You have had some really good replies. Would be great to hear how you are getting on.

Thinking of you.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

Hi Ali

Sorry to hear that u are feeling low a friend of mine, her husband left her a few years ago with 2 children she thought she wud never move on but now she is with someone and is very happy.

If u find a Mr Right (i know there's not many out there) then he should realise there's 3 of you and u come as a package that's what my friend always says.

take care
    linda xx

Hi Ali

Hope you are okay and would be great to hear from you again so we can hear how you are and help you if you want some support.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information