It`s a long post so please forgive me...
Hi all,
I tried to post last night but it didn`t work out[Oops!] . The first time I forgot to log in,and than i tried again and that time i forgot to put the subject! I just couldn`t do it again [V],it took me half an hour each time i tried[:I]...
I`ve just been feeling absolutely horrible for the past eight days or so.I feel i don`t know what to do with myself anymore,i feel so scared. It started last tuesday literally all of a sudden. I was feeling a bit giddy,my husband was getting ready to go to work and i felt a bit aprehensive about staying on my own,i was scared i may start feeling worse. So just when he was about to leave i started feeling i can`t breathe,i can`t breathe in, i started to freak out the very minute, i was panicing like never before,i started asking him to call in sick, i was in a real state,i feel so ashamed telling you guys this...i was running around in panic,almost screaming, i just wanted him to take me to see someone straight away,i felt doomed,like i can`t believe what `s happening to me.And than i felt something in my chest which made me believe even more that there must be something really wrong this time,or maybe it was all the other times too,but they just didn`t look hard enough. I had this feeling it was so hard to explain to the doctor later, [quote]<b id="quote">quote:</b id="quote"><table border="0" id="quote"><tr id="quote"><td class="quote" id="quote"> [quote] [quote] [quote]i told her it felt like my lungs were irritated,but she said i would be coughing too than.But now hen i think it`s more like that feeling when you`re running fast and maybe not breathing properly or maybe breathing through your mouth...i don`t know if this means something,i`m not really sure if it is like that really cause i don`t remember when i ran the last time At that moment i just remember thinking that must be what it feels like after you`ve had an asthma attack...I`m thinking about asthma and breathing all the time since my husband`s got it,i started having breathing difficulties so much more often and scarier since i`ve met him...Anyway,i spent all of that day alone despairing.I went to the doctors tomorrow,she said i was fine and it does sound like anxiety,the tightness,so that was it. When i came back from her it started to be worse. The tightness got worse. I started feeling fainty and shaky and i thought it must be cause i don`t have enough air,i was freaking out.So i went to the hospital and saw out of hours doctor and he told me the same thing-anxiety can be quite consuming... Well that didn`t help since i still felt the same way and was losing my mind. I`m in a state ever since, i can`t think about anything, i try to relax and go passed it,but than it gets to me and i feel like i`m going frenzy inside...I feel this lump in my throat too and sometimes like my throat is tight too and i feel like it`s difficult to speak loud,like i can`t be bothered speaking,like i can`t let my voice out ,like it`s hard work,just like breathing feels hard work...it scares me too just like the other feeling i described(or not so well [8)]) ,it makes me scared that i really can`t breathe,that it`s not just muscle tightness or whatever...Anyone ever felt these things before? I`m frightened someone who has asthma will tell me about that other thing i described
</td id="quote"></tr id="quote"></table id="quote">
that they feel it...I`m sorry guys i`m not being brief on this,actually being the opposite but i`m in real need of some reassurance and i support and i feel i must explain everything i feel-the tightness in my chest,i feel it in the middle,it`s so strong,sometimes feels like something`s smothering me,i can feel such a strong resistance to opening my chest that i feel like something`s pushing the air out while i try to breathe it in,i have the same feeling of a lump stuck in my throat in my chest,feels lik