Thread: Nothing to live for

Nothing to live for

Tilll recently, my job was fairly quiet so at least I could "give in" to my depression to some extent.

Now though I'm under a lot of pressure and there is just no refuge from the misery. I can't look forward to going home because I have nothing and no one there. I can't go out socially. Everyone looks at me warily and avoids me. So sad. So sad.

I just want to hit things.
    Last edited by Franz; 12-09-08 at 15:06.
    And fill it with devils and dust.
    - Bruce Springsteen

Re: Nothing to live for

Hi Francis

You sound well p*ssed off, end of road kinda sketch.
    It feels hopeless eh ?
    I have just started some counselling. I can't believe how twisted up and angry I feel at the moment. I had a day full of hate yest, don't even know why. I daren't let it out cos I reckon I will lose it big time.

How did it go on that big boat ?

Laters
    Julia xx

hi ya, like jules said mayb try the counselling as i have this too cbt and i owe alot to that really, its made me a lot more confident and believe in myself alot more too.

at end of day hun, end of road kinda thinking is not an answer cos if u had someone that cared u would not feel this way, so please dont waste life feeling so unhappy, sometimes we gotta face our fears in order to overcome then.

it may take time but bit by bit u can get through this, is there anybody at all near to u family or friend etc who u trust? who could kinda support u abit and listen to u? if not then u got us here and u can do it mate, be strong and determined. hugs xx

franz hun it really hurt to see ur thread

pls pm me and we can have a chat

ot come into nmp chat and u will be made to feel really welcome

franz, pls try and gain some comfort in knowing that there are ppl that care for u

hugs

mill xxx

sorry to hear your feeling so bad.i have felt lonely and have come home to an empty house and know how horrible that feels.i Didnt go out cause thought everyone was looking at me.Like the other guys have said try cbt i have it and it really helps.Dont ever feel that no one cares although i am new to this site everyone is so helpful and people really care about each other .hope you feel better soon

Hi Franz,

I once heard that depression is anger turned inwards. Perhaps that is the reason for your anger. I definately agree with what the others have said regarding counseling but I also think you might need to speak with your doctor too. Sometimes when we get this low and feel like there is no where to turn you need to seek outside help. I do want you to know that your concept of what others are thinking of you is wrong, it is the depression talking.

When this passes, and believe me it will, you will be amazed that you were once this low and down on yourself. Please stay around so that you will be amazed. We on this site will help you in every way we can. If you need to talk to someone we have numbers listed or please contact any Admin by private message. I think by now you know that we care so someone is actually out there.

Many hugs,

Laura

Thread Information