Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Quetipaine - seroquel

Re: Quetipaine - seroquel

Jacquie

Is that the only med you are on if so thats really good its working so well

Joy

Talking Re: Quetipaine - seroquel

Day 6

I haven't felt any tiredness today and my aniexty levels are quite low. Was at the drs today and he was pleased with my level of response. He did state that i was to remember to take 1 tablet in morning and 1 at night only. If i forgot to take tablet in morning then just take the night time one. I also am on 40mg of Citalopram which i have been taking for 4 months and a betta blocker. This is the first week i have went without Diz. I have been able to manage the kidz and am in the process of making the tea (first time in ages). Back to the drs on Friday after phy. If my progress continues then hubby is allowed back to work. (Hubby has been off since my bad attack and i was put under the care of crisis team, i self harm when i get frustrated). So far i fell more control of thoughts and my concentration and memory has greatly improve. Hopefully things will continue.

Jacqui xxoo

day 5 for me i take 25mg 3 times aday really helping my anxiety after 19 months also take 10mg ot ciprelex keep with it guys.

I also take Seroquel, and sometimes I can't sleep at all, it appears that I am scared to go to sleep, not sure why. I was also on Citarlpam (Not sure if thats how it's spelt) I didn't like that as I couldn't sleep at all!
    The only thing I dislike is that when I went to see the shrink I did expect to see him on a regular basis to discuss things, not just see initally get prescribed meds, see a different dr, then nothing until January, I mean how am I supposed to sort my problems out if I don't actually talk about them, after all they are still there! Still considering it's the N.H.S I guess I can't expect much else.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information