Thread: Coming off Seroxat

Coming off Seroxat

Hi guys,

Im sure you have heard this a million times before, but i have been on 20mg onf seroxat for about 8 years. i have recently changed to the liquid form. well prolly about 5 months ago now. Dos said we would come 2ml down a month, im currently on 5ml which apperantly is 10mg.

Last night at work i had the strangest feeling like i was gonna have a panic attack which really scared me some. but had some coke and i felt fine. maybe just low sugar levels.

I dunno sometimes i think maybe i dont want to come off these after all and that 8 years ago i had reasons to go on them and maybe it jsut hasnt all gone away and if i stop taking these. will it all come back?

i also had epilepsy when i was young, although since being on seroxat i have not had a fit. is that strange or what? maybe i ought to talk to the dr about that. never though of that till right now.

anyway to all coming off seroxat. good luck. its a tough road.

Love

Dan

Unhappy Re: Coming off Seroxat

I have been on seroxat 50 mg for over 3 yrs.I have just started comming of it.I have gone down to 40.And I feel completly crap,I having spasms all over my boody,the worst ones are are in my eyes-I carnt read without my eyes hurting.
    My consentration has gone to pot, and my termour is unreal.I have been banned from driving for aweek,By my doc it's driving me nut.
    cheers

Thread Information