Quote Originally Posted by Cathy V View Post
..if i came across a situation that needed my help i would forget about feeling anxious and get on with it...might collapse once it was over tho! But then i doubt if my 'what ifs' would get me out of the door to wander at night, though this is probably more to do with female conditioning. Once again i can compare that no-go area in most parts of uk to being able to wander at night over here without fear.

I hope you enjoy your wander, let me know how it goes...xxxx
Oh I would collapse after it too, ha ha, from shear exhaustion. On the rare occasion that I do go out it takes me around one week to recover. I sleep for days - literally. I only get up to use the loo, maybe try to stay awake but after an hour or less it's back into a deep sleep.

Recently I slept for three days like this and with barely a scrap to eat. It's incredible how the body copes in these situations. It's biological awareness is far in excess of mine, so I trust what it's telling me to do and let it recover in it's own way, and in it's own good time. Which it always does. It's only the anxiety bit it has trouble with, and of course that's only due to an unexpected adrenal rush.

If my night walks take place I shall indeed diary them here at NMP. I'm barely able to imagine the additional concerns that women might have in these situations, although I try. It must be awful at times.

Thanks for sharing your insights Cathy. Most interesting. Take care