Thread: Contacting an administrator

Contacting an administrator

Hi all
    Just posting in the announcement section for anyone who has any problems or concerns to please contact one of the following admins during Nic's stay in the hospital.

Alexis
    Bottleblond
    Eeyorelover
    Lilith1980
    Lorac
    NIbbles
    Southern_Belle

Clicking on any of the above admin names will take you to their profile page where you can send either an email or PM.

Please do not send any PMs or emails to Nic or Alex unless it is completely necessary!!!!!!

Nic isn't checking her inbox here and we don't want her to come back to tons of PMs with problems to solve when she comes back on the site.
    Thank you all for supporting Nic thru this, I know she greatly appreciates the outpouring of support and well wishes you have been posting for her
    xxx
    Sandy
    Last edited by eeyorelover; 04-10-08 at 03:35. Reason: trying to add links
    Watch your habits; they become character.
    Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.
    Lao-Tze

Re: Contacting an administrator

Thanks Sandy

Will help in any way i can

Lisa
    xxx

Hi Sandy

I too will help as much as I can, still haven't got my computer back yet but I will try and use husbands more often while Nic is off.

Carol
    xx

Would it be an idea to have a "Contact Admin/Mods" drop-down menu on the top toolbar, with a list of Admin/Mod names, so that if you then click on the name it brings up the option to send private msg or email to that name?

If that method was used to contact Admins & Mods, it would be easy to update the list of names, add/remove names, etc, to allow contact.

The opinions stated above are the personal opinions of the writer, and not intended to offend or denigrate any opinions held by anyone else.

I think it's kinda funny, I think it's kinda sad,
    The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had.

That is a really good idea!
    Once Nic and Alex are back we'll have to discuss whether that is a possibility.
    Thanks for the suggestion
    xxx
    Sandy

Quote Originally Posted by kendo59 View Post
    Would it be an idea to have a "Contact Admin/Mods" drop-down menu on the top toolbar, with a list of Admin/Mod names, so that if you then click on the name it brings up the option to send private msg or email to that name?

If that method was used to contact Admins & Mods, it would be easy to update the list of names, add/remove names, etc, to allow contact.
    Watch your habits; they become character.
    Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.
    Lao-Tze

Quote Originally Posted by eeyorelover View Post
    That is a really good idea!
    Once Nic and Alex are back we'll have to discuss whether that is a possibility.
    Thanks for the suggestion
    xxx
    Sandy

I see there is already a "Members List" tab in the top toolbar, that opens up to a list of member names which are clickable. It should be quite simple to add a similar tab for "Contact Admin/Mods" that opens a list of clickable Admins/Mods names.

The opinions stated above are the personal opinions of the writer, and not intended to offend or denigrate any opinions held by anyone else.

I think it's kinda funny, I think it's kinda sad,
    The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had.

Hi all,

Just to let you know that I'm helping out as an admin until Nic's feeling better so you can contact me with any problems/concerns as well.

Kendo: That's a good idea and one I'm sure we'll discuss when Nic's better because Alex is the only one who can make technical changes to the site. The only problem I can see is there's limited space on the links toolbar but I'm sure we can work something out.

In the meantime there is a 'view forum leaders' link at the bottom of the main forum page which serves the purpose you describe.

Hope that helps,

Mike

Thank you to all you Mods/Admin for all you normally do and the extra you have taken on now. Best wishes to nic and Alex xxx

Thread Information