Thread: Dont want anxity again

Dont want anxity again

Hey everyone,

Have been doing really well not felt anxious or seen my doctor for six months, all of my symptoms have disapeared. But this weekend i am starting to feel a bit anxious again, it started following a headache i had on saturday, have just started going fishing again and it seems to be each time after i finish i get a headache, i dont know if its due staring at one spot for a long time, took some painkillers and it went on saturday, then sunday my eyes felt quite heavy and tired but no headache. But now as you can guess my mind is starting to wonder and thinking if it could be something else, have posted on headaches before a long time ago and have not not really suffered with them since up until now.

Something else that might sound silly is that i think my head is really big compared to others, example went away in the summer and done go karting but really struggled to find a helmet to fit and nobody else had this problem, sorry to go on just find it good to get all my concerns off my chest.

Im not that bad at the moment but for the first time in ages i can feel myself starting to get anxious again.

Re: Dont want anxity again

Hiya

I think your right in saying, your headache was probably due to the fact that you were staring at the one spot for a long time. If i play games on my computer where i have to do the same thing, then my head starts to go and it certainly effects my eyes even thought i have glasses for the PC.

Try not to worry about finding it hard to find a helmet to fit hun, remember we are all different and not one of us are built the same as the other.

Take care and keep up with the anx free lifestyle

Lisa
    xxx

Thanks for the reply, can feel the anxiety starting all over again, worrying thoughts, palpertations and that sort of feeling with your eyes when things seem different around you, i had this brain tumour worry before about 10 months ago, if it was anything i reckon i would be really ill by now but still does not stop me thinking.

Sweetheart

Trust me, if you had an un treated brain tumour for the last ten months then i doubt you would be around at the moment, centainly not functionable for sure. What you are describing here are classic Anxiety symptoms. I get them all the time but i realise what it is and try not to let it take over.

Please try not to worry about having a brain tumour

Love and hugs
    Lisa
    xxx

Hi Jason

I'm sure it is anxiety as i had a brain tumour removed in feb, found by having a seizure.

My anxiety returned recently when waiting for my first mri scan results since the op.
    They were clear yippeeee!!

But the symptoms you have was what i was getting with my anxiety whilst waiting, nothing to do with the brain tumour.

Try not to worry.

Take care
    Mandy

Thread Information