Thread: Claire Weekes..

Claire Weekes..

Which is the best book of hers?

Panic attacks started in 1992. 1998 i became agoraphobic which lead into being room bound. Couldn't even get upstairs. 2002 i started getting better, able to drive and work. 2005 i became house bound again. 2009 i have been making SLOW progress, still not able to go anywhere alone, but my journeys are getting longer. No where near 'normal' but at least i can go out.

Re: Claire Weekes..

Hiya I have both the sef help for nerves and also essential help for nerves and they are both excellent ......I bought self help 1st .....it is really informative .

On NMP shop there are free downloads of Claire Weekes aswell which are very good ,plusyou can buy the books aswell .

Claire Weekes also did a book on agoraphobia which I have I got it very cheap off amazon .

Take care hope that help xxx

Titchjd xxxxxx

I am always looking outside myself for strength and confidence ,but it comes from within .It's there all the time x

Hi Belle

I have used both of her books the Self Help for you Nerves is excellent and I would swear by it, I use this book as my bible I am always going back to the book when things get tough and I have to say that Claire Weekes is my hero.

Carol

Hi Belle,

I use the free downloads from here and also bought her - self help for nerves from the NMP shop it cost £5 something including delivery. I haven't read any of her other books.

What she says makes alot of sense to me, sometimes when I am out and I feel panicky I remember parts of what she has said and its helping. The words 'utter acceptance' are becoming one of my mantras.

Good luck Anna xx

I agree both books are great. I found though that essential help covers everything in the first book as well as answering alot of questions raised in the first book. It is more detailed and there is alot more to it as it is two books in one.

If you can buy both but if you are only going to buy one book then i would recommend Essential Help for your nerves.

All the best

Nechtan

Thread Information