Thread: ........rather messy

........rather messy

hi...im new here
    21yr old girl, from devon....just think im broken
    i feel like i was running out of options and so went back online to find some kind of support network,, as i dont really have any
    i always think i can do this on my own, i think i need to admit that i need some help..
    i just decided to breakup with my boyfriend of 2 years, he was very unsupportive and didnt really do anything to help me
    this was more of..the topping on the cake and i know i need to get healthy now
    , my dad(my rock) died of cancer, my sister is back at uni and never see her, and me and my mother have a horridly abusive destrctive relationship and so iv decieded to do the scaryest thing , and move out alone to stop this circle going on and on and on.
    iv had ongoing problems seems like all my life its been about 5 years now, anxiety,depression,pannic,eating disorder,berievment,sleeping problems..
    i drink alot so i can go out(used to take drugs too but i knew it makes me worse,) everyone i know doeant know about this side of my life and im scared to tel poeple.....they all think im a crazy wild child
    i dont even know
    i just feel like im shutting down and im scared ...i feel very lost
    i just wanted to find someone or something i could connect with as i dont know anyone who understands the lonelyness of such a disability that no one ever knows about, or considers to be a real problem.
    i feel a little...exposed now but i know i should just say this
    as im sure alot of you are in simular places
    anyone that wants to talk,
    hit me up
    thanks
    xx

Re: ........rather messy

HEY HUN..WELCOME TO NMP... YOU WILL GET ALOT OF HELP ON HERE....PEOPLE ARE SO FRIENDLY AND NEARLY EVERYONE IS GOING THROUGH SIMILAR SITUATIONS...THING WILL LOOK UP...SORRY FOR YOUR LOSSES...POP INTO CHAT SOMETIME HUN...LOOK FORWARD TO SPEAKING TO YOU SOON FEEL FREE TO PM ME ANYTIME...TAKE CARE....XXX XXX

hey thanks
    im really not used to forums/internet blogging etc
    so ill try get used to this haha
    i think i have to wait 5 days before i can go into chat or something
    but would be great to talk
    thanks for reading ill write some more about it all some time, think i need a breather after putting the last stuff down,
    im not used to talking about it
    x

Hi Vanilla

Welcome to the site, I hope you find it as much help as I did. There are many people on here who will offer you some good advice and support.

Take care

Carol

Hi there and welome along to NMP

Pooh x
    I've crossed lines of words and wire, and both have cut me deep. I've been frozen out and I've been on fire, and the tears are mine to weep. But I can cry until I laugh, or laugh until I cry. So cut the deck right in half, I'll play from either side.

http://poohsworld-pooh.blogspot.com/

welcome to no more panic i have only been a member a short while but i love this site its so comforting to know you are not alone read the success storys they are such an inspiration pm me anytime u want to chatxx

thanks yeh its nice to read that im not totally alone on this!!
    really suppried how its changed my mood from waking up this morning feling totally alone...
    i think
    cos i avoid it, talking about,dealing with it, and no one knows im like this that im ust a crazy party outdoor girl......its hard to say anything and i dont actually want anyone to know i find it totally, embarresing and as if im a rubbish human , i dont understand why im like this
    and im ready to try and sort this mess out

im also curious to find poeple that have eating disorders and/or poeple whos bodys digestive system and general eating etc have been affected as im aware they are related, its hard feeling sick in your head....then also in your body
    xx

i have major problems eating everything sticks in my throat i sit down to a meal and have to disect it before it goes in my mouth so the end result is a plate of food thats cold and looks like the dogs had it i suffer terribly from nervous indigestion as well its just another anxiety symptom xx

Thread Information