Thread: Getting angry...

Getting angry...

I just kicked off with my gran over something so stupid, she kept asking me to eat some breakfast that she made for me, and I got really angry and lashed out at her for no reason!!! After like 2 minutes I realised what I did and I passed out and then woke up again throwing up bile, I feel really stupid that I did that to my gran, I seriously need help!!! Going to visit my GP later.

I feel really bad at the moment.

Re: Getting angry...

Hi Hayley - lots of people with anxiety sometimes get angry and lash out at the people around them - other NMPers have posted about this too. I'm sure your gran understands this, give her a kiss and a cuddle to make up, she loves you and knows you're going through a tough time and won't take it the wrong way. Good luck with the doctor today, I really hope he/she is able to offer you some good advice and support to help you through this. xx

Wink Re: Getting angry...

Hey..
    i understand how that is.. i do that alott to my family i dont mean to.. i spend alott of my time worrying and stressing and omg! it gets to much.. i get annoyed very easy, i know that sounds bad.. but its true i get annoyed and somtimes i just snap as you did .. the only thing you can do is tell her how sorry you are and let her know what your going threw.. she is family she will understand and forgive you .. if you need to talk im here for you everything will be fine i promise!

When you want it
    It goes away too fast
    Times u hate it
    It always seems to last

Thread Information