Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: job?!

job?!

I just had to post , i feel so so nervous, i applied for this job today and she just called me to come down to the pharmacy ! I feel so confused...I never had a job before and i don`t know if i can do it with the way i feel . I can`t even be sure she`ll give me the job but i think she would when she called me so soon...i don`t know if i`m gonna look like a fool there, i`ve been 6 years on uni but this seems like a test harder than other i had...i`m scared i won`t be good enough and she`ll think who`s gonna give her masters degree...[V]

Hi Mila,

Oh hun, I know exactly how you feel because I have just gone through this exact thing. Just remember that it is NORMAL to feel nervous about starting a new job...doesn't mean that you will panic! Just make sure to get in a lot of realxation/pampering in the next few day, with lots of sleep. Do you have lavender and Rescue Remedy? Might be a good idea if not. I'm sure once you get through the first few days you will gain some confidence and then it'll be a good thing (gives your brain something to focus on besides the anxiety!!!). Good luck at your interview, and let us know how you're getting on!

xxxLisa

Good luck Mila!! I'm sure you will be fine..

It was good,she was very nice . She said she would really like to give me the job but she needs to check if she can,cause i`m not a qualified pharmacy technician, i`m doing a pharmacy degree,so she needs to see what the regulations are...i guess now i`m waiting lol i am nervous,i think i want to get it more than i don`t ,but than i don`t want to be disappointed if i can`t get it...or if i do,i hope i will manage ...

Mila

Good luck to you and I am sure you will decide what is best for you.

Hope it works out.

Nicola

Good luck with it Mila. I hope it works out for you.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

I hope you get it if you want it, it will do you good, let us know how you go on, new jobs are scarey, love Alexis

thanks guys

I got it...Starting on wednesday...I can`t believe it. As someone who has never worked it`s normal to be nervous about it even without anxiety and all the issues anxiety brings. I was gonna have my second cbt session and actually the first real one on thursday but i can`t now when i`m working and i this is the time i need it more than ever. Just hope Just hope she`s gonna see me in the evening or something , now i`ll be worrying about that too cause i can`t contact her untill monday or even tuesday cause monday is bank holiday. I`m a mess relly right now cause one moment i am so happy,excitet...and than i just think about thid thing i feel in my chest and feel so down,feel like it`s never gonna go away and it`s gonna ruin everything...
    This place is wonderful and everyone here is great really .I found that some other sites did make me even worse if i would spent a lot of time there,and i`m sure that if i`d get better and go on there i would get bad again,,but this one is just really great,i just had to say that lol

hi Mila,

[Wow!] well done for getting the job!!!!!

I'm sure the CBT and everything else will sort itself out in the end and that all will work out fot you. Good luck - you have every right to be excited!!

Sarah

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information