Thread: effexor

effexor

Anyone tried this? Ive just started them this morning...due to my anxiety about taking meds...Im now freaking hoping they wont have some adverse effect.

Thanks

Loopy
    xx

hi Loopy,

I have never been on them myself but many have. I'm sure they will help you..

Sarah

Hi Loopy

I haven't been on these myself. As with all medication, they can be a few minor side effects for the first couple of weeks, but these usually resolve fairly quickly.

It can take about 4-6 weeks before you start noticing any full benefits from the medication so try to stick with it.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

hiya loopy!

i've been on this med for 6 weeks now and have really made improvements in my life.. i'm on 75mg what are you on..?
    like the other girls say though it can sometimes take a while for you to notice that they are working with some side effects.
    feel free to ask any questions!

love lisa
    xxx

<b id="quote">quote:</b id="quote"><table border="0" id="quote"><tr id="quote"><td class="quote" id="quote">hiya loopy!

i've been on this med for 6 weeks now and have really made improvements in my life.. i'm on 75mg what are you on..?
    like the other girls say though it can sometimes take a while for you to notice that they are working with some side effects.
    feel free to ask any questions!

love lisa
    xxx

<div align="right">Originally posted by LisaS - 28 May 2005 : 12:21:27</div id="right">
    </td id="quote"></tr id="quote"></table id="quote">
    Im on 75mg. What side effects did you experience? Im just a bit worried as they can make anxiety worse to begin with.

Thanks

Loopy
    xx

I had a huge PA tonight the worst ever...do you think this could be to do with the new meds...only taken one this morning, this is the first dose??

Loopy
    xx

hiya,
    i'm no expert but i think its unlikely to be the meds after taking one, its more likely your anxiety about taking them!
    i hope you are feeling a little better now.
    You will be fine and it will get better.. hang in there..
    Lisa
    xxx

hi, i have been taking these pills for 5-6 years now and have found that they havent helped. this doesnt mean they wont for you so stop taking them. ive started a new anti- depressant this week, in the hope of coming of these pills altogether, but i'm not feeling to peachy at all. i'm going to magaluf on sunday with my mums ex boyfriend and i'm not at all looking forward to it. cant remember the last time i got excited about some thing.
    anyway keep taking these pills they may help, they may not but all you can do is try. take care and be strong. lots of love stace xxxxxxxxxxxxx

stace

Thread Information