Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Night panic

Hi Everyone,

I managed to go to bed around 5AM this morning. I ended up reading and then going though these children's trivia flash cards before going to bed. I woke up at 10AM this morning to a bunch of snow (we had a snowstorm during the 4 hours of sleep I got last night.) I feel a lot better than I did yesterday.

Although, I did try to take a nap earlier, I had another one of those episodes where it feels like your heart skipped a beat. I got up and went a took a warm shower and despite my heart rate being around 110 I feel a lot better right now.

I go back to school this Thursday and have an appointment with my doctor and psychologist once I get back. I'm a little worried about what might be going on with me but I need to know.

Chris

Hey Sarah
    The reason why i found this site is because of my night panic.. ive been having panic attacks for years but never anything i felt like a night panic..I remember some of my dreams and they usually upset me, but the reson why i feel so weird is because of the feeling of memory loss and not knowing if you are awake or dreaming, i think you kind of still in a state of sleep but are aware a little more..and this feeling is VERY strange...
    I use a relaxtion technique which ive posted in Panic under Lauren and what i do to get over it. have a read and see if it helps
    Take care,
    Lauren..

Hiya Chris,

Glad to hear you got some rest. Good luck on your visits to the doctor and psych. Let us know what your findings are. I think you will be fine though. We are here for you, so keep posting to let us know how you are getting on with things. Where are you located, that you had a snow storm? If you don`t mind my asking. We had a little too, but none of it stuck to the ground. Just pretty coming down. Take care, and remember to let us know how you are doing.

Diana xxx

I'm in Seattle, in the U.S. I'm flying back to Chicago for school tomorrow.

Oh okay, I am in Maryland U.S. We had a bit of snow like I mentioned but nothing stuck on the ground. Keep posting to let us know how you are doing. I hope you continue to get your much needed rest. Good luck on getting back to your studies.

Diana xxxx

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread Information