Thread: total honesty

total honesty

Please can anyone tell me.....how do you find the strength to be totally honest about just how bad things are?? I seriously feel like i have reached the absolute lowest of the low!!
    I dont know how to see the wood for the trees anymore x

Re: total honesty

aww hun, i do feel for you cos i have been there.

have u someone who u can be onest with and will listen to u, partner, family member friend etc? i know its really hard but telling someone exactly how u feel will really help u.

have u spoken also to doctor, i went on meds for nearly 2 yrs until i decided enough was enough and started exercising even though it was the last thing i wanted to, i pushed meself every day and after a few months i felt so much better i came off the meds and not been on them since that was 7 yrs ago.

during that time i had a mini breakdown and things were really bad, but u can fight back and come through the other side hun.

i also had health anxiety after my nan died very bad and distraction was the only way for me to cope until eventually it went away.

dont suffer alone hun, theres always help and counselling too. hugs xxxxxxxxx

It's easy doing it behind a PC screen,

family and friends is usually harder as here your surrounded by people the same or simmilar, whereas family and friends often dont understand.

They even ask things of you that prove they nothing about how you feel or the effects it has upon you,

so be it,

CONS

William Butler Yeats

MY STORY: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=42149

talkin on here will help loads matey but i still think u should see the doc and mayb some counselling etc cos as cons says not everyone understands but some do and if like you say things have really got that bad, i really think i would be a good idea. hugs xxxx

Thread Information