Hi,
I am new to this forum and just wanted to talk to other people who understand what I am going through.
I am tired of living, tired of having to live my life for others. I want to end it all but I get told think how it would effect your son/partner/parents/friends. So its okay for me to live my life feeling so dreadful but not ok to stop this mental pain I feel every day because of the effect it would have on others. Some people say people who commit suicude are selfish how about those who want the suicidal to carry on living are they not selfidh too?
I have had a few good weeks and now, well now I feel I am at the bottom of the dark pit I have tried so fervently to climb out of. Its like depression was standing at the opening of the pit waiting to kick me back down into its abyss. I feel so sick, i can't think straight, I am tired, I feel trapped with this illness, I can't escape my thoughts for one moment. I am trapped, trapped within my mind. I thought I was getting better and noe this. I feel such a failure. Why can't I just be happy.