Thread: thought field therapy

thought field therapy

Hi as anyone had any luck with thought field therapy i tried it friday after reading so much about it and have not felt any better for my £80 fee i spent 2 hrs with someone but i still feel the same its ealy days and ive got to practice it myself for a few weeks ive had such probs with my back that it always feels like my back is restricting my breathing them i panik a bit but i am beginning to wonder if me not wanting to go too far from my own area is down to having these probs with my back as aposed to my panick attacks coming back ive seen a councilor and have 5 more visits but if my back keeps affecting my breathing and tightening my diafram then im beginning to think im stuck suffering forever and i can not handle that thought i am 39 and dont seem to have the strength anymore im just ;lost and dont know what to do anymore i feel asmatic but when i check on my flowmeter the readings are very good imlosing the plot any ideas

Re: thought field therapy

Hi Jasona

Welocme to NMP!

I can honestly say that i have never heard of this therapy. What exactly is it? i'm intrigued now lol

Lisa
    xxx

hi Jason

I have not heard of this one, but I hope you get some benefit from it. Has the GP seen you about your back? I hope you feel better soon. Veronica

Hi Jasona

Like you i stupidly paid a lot of money for TFT which did absolutely nothing for me either. I mentioned it to my Psych and he said in his opinion it was money down the drain. We live and learn eh?
    Hope you feel better soon.

Love
    PP
    xxx

Hi
    I had a course of hypnotherapy a few months ago which I found of no help at all but the Hypnotherapist did teach me TFT which I practice daily and which Ido find very useful in "defusing" anxiety.I would recommend it.
    Regards
    John

Hi there and welcome along to NMP

Pooh x
    I've crossed lines of words and wire, and both have cut me deep. I've been frozen out and I've been on fire, and the tears are mine to weep. But I can cry until I laugh, or laugh until I cry. So cut the deck right in half, I'll play from either side.

http://poohsworld-pooh.blogspot.com/

welcome to the no more panic site

from milly xxxx

Thread Information