Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: do stretch marks go

Re: do stretch marks go

If you're 16 and a half stone (=105 kg) at 13 then I really think you need to get some medical assistance to lose weight as soon as possible.

yes I agree with Leebee, I would def go get some medical advice on how to loose some weight safely. The only person who can help you loose these marks or try not to make them as noticeable it you. Best of luck & let us know how you get on.

Hi they fade but dont disappear fully, you are not alone alot of us suffer with them

julie

Hi, i have a lot of stretch marks around my hips and stomach through pregnancy, they'll never fully disappear. I wouldnt worry about them. They will fade

they go silver but never go away. I have some from my pregnancy.

I think you do need to see a Dr about a weight loss plan as over 16 stone is dangerous medically... Sensible eating and gentle exercise will also help with anxiety.

Smile Re: do stretch marks go

i also am overwieght and have strectch marks. like the others have said try to use cocoa butter or bio oil. alot of pregnant mothers use cocoa oil to reduce the stretch marks and swear that it works. i have also used bio oil on recent operation scars and it is doing wonders.

I have lots of stretch marks too - especially round my thighs and hips. They never disappear completely and they do fade. Fake tan or a tinted moisturiser can help disguise them. The majority of women and loads of men have them, they are so common - try not to worry about them.

i have them on my arms legs stomach and top of my bum i have heaps and i dont want them are u sure they dont fully go cause i dont want to be an outcats like what girl is going to want to know a stretch marks boy???

As others have said, Bukendaa, it is quite common to have lots of stretch marks, for men as well as women. Any girl worth your time wouldn't let something like that worry her if she really liked you anyway.

yer i guiss but i am still going to try my best to get rid of them

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information