Thread: Just when you think everything is fine

Just when you think everything is fine

Hi everybody.
    Have been avoiding coming on the site for quite a while as I don't want to bring anybody down!

All has been going on well with my 2 nieces. They have settled in, just waiting for Sept so they can start going to college.
    My daughter has been getting herself ok with her phobia.
    Found out that one of my nieces has an anxiety problem and we are in the middle of sorting her out.

My son in the middle off joining the Army he seems happy to do so. So everything ok there as well!
    Everything fine until I learnt that my brother went away on a hoilday abroad!

Then I got really angry down and depressed!! I'm not jealous he has gone away. Just so ****** annoyed that he hasn't got in touch with his girls..hasn't come up and dropped off the rest of their stuff....he couldn't afford it!

Spoke to his wife y'day who gladly informed me it was her youngest birthday 2day and hoped it would be a lovley day for him.....

I am so angry that he could let his daughters down but carry on with his happy family life.

Now I'm on a downer and so the panics are getting slighty worse.

I have something to look forward to though...have promised other half that I won't spend any money ( who am I trying to kid). I am going to Cardiff in 2 weeks for Witchfest with my mate for the 1st time....but...I don't want anything to spoil it...which this is.

Why does it do this? Why after all the rubbish that is chucked at you do you have a downer like this??

Sorry for going on. Am having 2nd thoughts to posting....but does it affect other people the same?? What do you do to stop it from happening?

with good wishes

Zena

Zena,

Isn't that when you need the support most .. Pleae don't stay away if you really want an ear and some support.

Glad to hear things are good with you and your family plus nieces..

Your brothers behaviour stinks but we knew it wasn't good otherwise you wouldn't have ended up with the girls to start with ! You still have expectations of he ' should' behave and he's disappointing you time and again.. No wonder its adversely affecting you ..

You have a great time at witchfest and know that how you currentlly feel is appropriate for the circumstances .. it will pass as time passes and something else happens.

I hope the girls are still being helpful to you.

Don't be a stranger..

Meg
    www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Watch your thoughts, they become your words...
    Watch your words, they become your actions... Watch your actions, they become your habits... Watch your habits, they become your character... Watch your character, it becomes your destiny...

Hi Zena

Think I might be repeating myself when I say your problems help other people with theirs ie; we feel reassured (and sorry too of course) to know that other people have problems to deal with and we aren't the only ones, as it makes us feel more normal.

Think what you're dealing with is known as 'life' and I totally agree with you - just as I get up and running life happens and I have issues that really hack me off (sorta similiar to yours in a way) so don't stay away with them, talk as it may help us as much as you.

Love Piglet

hello Zena,

These things always have a way of sorting themselves out and I'm sure this will be the case in your situation. You seem to have a lot on your plate so it is no wonder that you are feeling the pressure. Don't feel discouraged with yourself because of this!! Hope you have a great holiday and get some quality relaxation time!!

Sarah

"Life is too important to take seriously" Corky Siegal

Hi Guys.

Thanks for the posts....Life happens for a reason I know.
    My brother well I love him so much but he does annoy me.

I will have a brill time at Witchfest. I have a little hill 2 climb 1st.
    Have to get on a dreaded road to go to Abergavenny where my friend lives. Last time loads of cones and freaked me out, but, I KNOW that I can overcome.

Meg, Piglet and Sarah glad to know that you are out there.
    Thanks for that.

Have also some news. I go to a spiritulist church...have always been into that sort of stuff from an early age. Have been asked if I want to go on their healing course.
    I am so excited about that.

So even if **** happens there is always a positive to overtake it!

with good wishes

Zena

Excellent Zena...

I did a weeks healing course with National Federation of Spiritual Healers.
    It was great.

Meg
    www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Watch your thoughts, they become your words...
    Watch your words, they become your actions... Watch your actions, they become your habits... Watch your habits, they become your character... Watch your character, it becomes your destiny...

Do you know that I am getting quite excited about doing it!
    The 1st time in ages i have had this feeling.
    Will keep you informed of how it's going.
    Thanks Meg.

with good wishes

Zena

Hi Zena

I'm looking forward to hearing about the course I'm always interested in allsorts of things even if I don't ever take an active role in any of them.

Had to be one of the most inquisitive children ever and that's never changed.

Good luck with it.

Love Piglet

Does going to spiritualist groups help with panic and anxiety or is it something else? When I was at school we were offered the chance to attend meditation classes to help with exam stress but I stupidly turned the chance down, I'm regretting it now. Enjoy the witchfest and let us all know how it goes. In a way it is good that your daughter and niece suffer from anxiety (don't think I'm crazy), just purely for the fact that you can discuss it and support eachother. I hope that doesn't sound like I'm glad they suffer, sorry if it does, that's not what I mean

Hi Rois,
    I know exactly what you meant.
    I'm only glad that I can help them. It was a bit of a mind field with me and my Mum, we didn't understand what the hell was going on.

Meditation is cool... you just need to know how to do it properly.Maybe you could join a class somewhere!

The spiritualsit church is like going to church. They do healing and stuff like that. I enjoy going there. Has helped me alot and when they offered the course I jumped at it.

I am going to enjoy witchfest soooo much! I'll try not to spend that much money...lol who am I kidding??

Just watch this space. Was bad enough going to Abergavenny on my own you wait till after witchfest!

I hope you are well and are coping.

with good wishes

Zena

Thread Information