Thread: Hug please!

Hug please!

Please someone give me a hug, just put the wicked witch ( my mother 85) to bed. She has hated me all my life, I've never been good enough! I have my own life and family - she can't manage and doesn't want to go into a home so who has to look after her????? She doesn't get I've had depression and anxiety for years, and she's making it worse !! Put into perspective, I was raped as a teenager, but she said "lets just forget about it!" Will never forgive her but here I am as principal carer??? The b*stard who did it is now dead by the way - got away with it, I was to traumatised and had lack of support, but he must be in hell now Sorry please guys send me a hug!!!!!! I need one, thanx for being thereXXXXX

Re: Hug please!

hello and huge hugs coming your way hun and i am so very sorry for wot hapend to you.

as for your mother, "lets just forget about it" is a good way of not actually dealing with things isnt it, my parents are exactly the same.

i had a termiantion and 19, i was all set to keep it and at 12 weeks had it aborted all cos my parents found out and said its up to me but if i keep it then it wont b allowed in the house and wot will our friends say and u will b a terrible mother etc etc, so i thought i had no support so went in and had it done.

i am now 34 and a few times tried to explain to them how much they hurt me by wot they said and done and there answer is " lets forget it and move on" and "we didnnt say any of that" .

they denied everything even saying dont talk about wanting to keep it cos we paid alot of money for u to have it done, (private) to save embarrasment of someone my parents knew seeing me in hospital.

so i am not having anything to do with them until they admit there wrong doings and if they dont they can stay away.

im sorry about your mum, parents just dont get it do they.

sending you hugs moonlighta so so sorry hear what you been through thinking of you love and hugs Gail xxxxxx

Donna 01 thanx for your support. Pm me if you want to swap stories - there's a lot more to mine believe me I'm just glad that thee is someone there. Yours doesn't sound easy either. Take care and thanx! luv u XXXX

Thanx Gail,
    It does make me feel better Knowing that there is support like you out there. Hope you are ok. Lots of love and I mean it H XXXXXX

Thanx for your support Tetley,
    Hadn't thought about it like that - I guess I might not be that bad a person after all. Take care XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Thread Information