Thread: A very happy day

A very happy day

I have had a very happy day today. I've been struggling to get out and about lately.

Today I got up and got ready alot earlier than I normally do and was looking forward to getting out and staying in my village, even though I wanted to go into town, to the theatre.

When I set off I got a taxi as I felt lazy to my local shopping park. I mainly wanted to buy storage boxes but in the end I bought a cardigan, suede boots and Halloween items from ASDA.

The crowds of people at ASDA made me feel a bit anxious at times and I did have worrying thoughts which I put to the back of my mind and continued to go shopping.

I didn't enjoy queuing but knew it had to be done so I tried to remain calm and it worked. Buying a long storage box was annoying but some how I managed to carry everything. Luckily I had enough money left to get my mobile topped up.

I rang my Dad and arranged to meet him in town so I could give him my shopping and go to the theatre.

By this point I felt like a bit of a zombie cos I was hungry and thirsty. I could easily have given up on my excitement of going into town, but I braved it and got a bus to town.

As soon as I got on the bus, I started worrying again that I'd panic so I decided to ring people from my mobile phone. The journey went quick and I soon got into town.

In town I met Dad, gave him my shopping and then we went our seperate ways and I went to the theatre to try and meet Noel Sullivan from the former band Hearsay.

Unfortunately I wasn't allowed to meet him but hung around and rang my mum and asked my parents to pick me up from outside of the theatre. When they arrived I asked Dad to buy me a Flashdance programme. When Dad did that, I stood outside the theatre leaving poor mum alone in the car. I ended up asking a well fit man who was stood outside the theatre, if I could meet Noel Sullivan . He said Noel had gone to the shop so luckily I did feel luckily and I decided to wait to meet Noel, instead of returning later.

Dad came back and went to the Station and couldn't get a Flash dance programme when he asked.

I felt cold but eagerly awaited Noel to come down the street to the Stage door. Noel Sullivan appeared and walked down the street and I said Noel, so he could hear me, hoping it was him lol and luckily it was.

My mobile I had ready but it took a while to get the camera part ready but in the end a man took a photo of Noel and I. It's a really good photo and I said to Noel "Good Luck for the future" at the end of our brief conversation.

I felt like screaming with happinness but I didn't.

Luck was on my side and it's been one of those good days that rarely happen for me.

Fight those anxious thoughts and see what you can achieve.

Julie

Re: A very happy day

im really glad you had such a successful day petal and that your persistance and courage held out

love milly xxxx

Re: A very happy day

awww well done Ju so pleased you had a lovely day, you should be so proud. love and hugs Gail xxxxxxxxxx

Thread Information