Thread: ok I got a question

Unhappy ok I got a question

OK so like I don't already know the answer to this but responsed in how you deal with these symptoms would be great.

I often feel like my head is... I don't know- so hard to explain. Lightheaded. Spaced out. A little out of my head- does that make since. Of course if I don't have the fear then I feel all of those symptoms. Headache some times. Is this going to be the time that I will actually pass out. I never have. And I know it's the fear. And when I don't have the fear it is easy to say this is no big deal. It will pass. I am fine. But then when the fear comes it does not work that easy. I have been through this for about 7 weeks now. I am still here. And I know that I will be fine- until I feel really bad. I keep asking myself why me? I have four beautiful children with one on the way. A wonderful husband and I love God with all my heart, soul and mind. Why me? But why any of us, right?

Sorry I am babbling. I started back on my effexor about 4 weeks ago. Still at 37.5mg. Maybe I need to bump it up to 75. I am going to talk to my doc about that this week. Just wanted to know that I am not the only one going through all of this.

Re: ok I got a question

HI Melinda
    Ihave had that feeling don't like it myself even though you know nothing will happen it is still not nice but it is made worst when the fear is with it .YOU say why you or anyone well i think the same the only answer i can come up with is we must be strong enough to cope.HA HA

SHAKA XXXXXX

Thanks hun

Hi and a big welcome to NMP its great to have you here, hope to see you in chat sometime,

Take care

Emma xxx

The Sticky Kitchen on facebook!

Thread Information