Thread: Autumn clear-out...Yippee!

Autumn clear-out...Yippee!

Fri, saturday, Sunday and Monday were busy days. We'v decided to sell our house and spent the weekend giving it a good spring clean ready for the valuations yesterday. We have been so busy that i forgot to take my fluoxetine sunday and monday. I think that by been so busy it has taken my mind off my anxiety and i have felt alot better. I have had no tension and have had alot more patience. I'm normally always on the go but find that i am just chasing my tail, doing the same jobs every day and never really getting gorganised. Well, this weekend i have found a place for everything, all the things i no longer use are packed away in the loft, everyting is labelled up and my house is clutter free. I have found this theraputic and woke up this morning feeling much more relaxed (i had a lie in too to top it off nicely). I'm glad we had a reason to push ourselves and get sorted, just hope i can manage to keep on top of it.

Re: Autumn clear-out...Yippee!

I find clearing things out therapeutic too. Funny that hey ?

I sometimes get carried away and my bf starts checking the bin bags to see what i'm throwing away next ! Lmao

Re: Autumn clear-out...Yippee!

Yeah I totally know what you mean...a clean house generally means a clean mind...

Thread Information