Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: mixed up right now

Unhappy mixed up right now

im sorry if this is a long post and my spelling is crap.. and im sorry if i upset anyone in anyway because i know for some people its hard to talk about these things..

anyway..

when i was 12 i was sexually abused by my uncle (my mums sisters husband)..by the way mums sister is the baby of the family and so perfect..i kept it in for 2week then eventually mum got it out of me because i was refusing to go to school because of it. mum flipped and rang nan and grandad and told them, the first thing they said was brush it under the carpet..my mum refused and called the police immediatly. well thats when the hell begun my whole family on my mums side beleived him and took his side.not really close to dads side of family. my mum was left to help me through it all with the help of 3 close friends..i went to court i was 13 then..had to do a video link..it was horible i wouldnt wish that on anyone!! all my family gave evidence against me and saying how he wouldnt do that etc..unfortunatly he got away with it due to lack of evidence (probably because my family were supporting him) anyway my mums just told me that he did it to someone else before me..he did it to my uncles wifes sister..shes an adult..she never told any1 but her parents and even when i was going through all that no one stepped forward and mentioned this..i feel really horrid for the other women but i cant help feeling releif too i dont want to sound selfish and even though me and my family are talking now and they beleive me now its too late i feel relief because now all there doubts that i was lieing in the first place will have gone and now they know for sure what he is really like..i just wish the other women would of stepped forward when i was going through court then maybe that sick thing of a man wouldnt be walking the streets he would be where he deserves to be!!
    sorry for long post...just needed to get it off my chest..

Smile Re: mixed up right now

Hey Titchy

You`ve been through so much and at such a young age!! Hope you feel better for posting though! It should help.
    Just remember it`s those that matter that are important and no one else. The ones that make a positive difference to the way you feel and your life.
    Life can be soooo crap sometimes but it will make you stronger and soon you will be able to look back and say well that happened and now I`m moving on.

Tanya xx

Re: mixed up right now

Titch,

I can totally relate to your story as the same thing happened to me, but mine didn't go to court, family brushed it all under the carpet, so i suffered seven and a half years for nothing.

I just wanted to say what a very brave person you are to have gone to court at such a young age.

or at any age for that matter.

Feel so proud of yourself, and you're right if more people had opened there mouths he'd have been banged up.

well done for doing your post and highlighting it.

di xx

Hiya bab ..........

Hope you are ok hun and hope getting it off your chest has helped you.You are a very strong young lady xxxxxxxxxx

I just want 2 give u some big big hugs

and Im here whenever hun xxx

Titch aka mom xxxxxxxxxxx

I am always looking outside myself for strength and confidence ,but it comes from within .It's there all the time x

Titch hunni i think you have been very brave writing this post ad i really hope it has helped you.This must have been a huge thing for you finding out he had done it to someone else and i do wonder if theres more besides.I do feel that now you might be able to start moving on slowly but surely.Am here anytime you need me.
    Ali your surrogate mum lol

hugs here hunny

milly xxxx

Thanks to all that replied to my post..im still abit mixed up, just cant get my head around it at the mo..xxxxxxx

Hey wee titch

The sad fact about all this my darlin is, he has done it twice (that you know of) and is likely to re-offend. His luck is going to run out one day and he WILL end up behind bars.

My heart goes out to you hun and of course to your mum. Being a parent myself, i can only imagine how this has made her feel too.

I hope time will heal and that-that nasty BLEEP gets what he deserves.

Love and hugs to you
    Lisa
    xxxxxx

Titch

Luv Kaz x x x

Titch you are so brave and courageous. I really admire your guts at telling your story and understand your confusion and hurt about why you werent supported back then when you needed it. One thing is you always new the truth and so did others.

take care sweetie

Pooh xxxx
    I've crossed lines of words and wire, and both have cut me deep. I've been frozen out and I've been on fire, and the tears are mine to weep. But I can cry until I laugh, or laugh until I cry. So cut the deck right in half, I'll play from either side.

http://poohsworld-pooh.blogspot.com/

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information