While I was reading an email, talking on the phone, and trying to eat today (all at the same time), I suddenly had this rare moment of insight, and realized that I could be back on the road to relapse w/my anxiety and panic.

How many of us managed to get ourselves to a good place, only to ruin it by trying to make up for lost time?

I work by myself in my own studio. I am a big fish in a very small, worldwide pond (meaning its a very small field that I work in, but I do rather well in it). I sometimes have to work from early morning into the night just to keep things going (doing work that I have; and also working to get more work for later).

Now that I've been feeling better for a few months, I've thrown myself back into the fast-paced, long-hours, "burn the candle at both ends" lifestyle that probably put me over the edge in the first place.

Has this ever happened to you?

Have you gotten yourself to a place of well-being again . . . only to lose it by going overboard because you felt good enough to be able to do it again?

It's like a catch-22.