Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Question for men...

Question for men...

.....but I know all the women will look too!

This is purely a question because I honestly don't know the answer.

Are there other men who feel bad for being "a man"?

What I mean is, that it's often said that men just want "one thing". You hear things like "Since it's your birthday, then ok" or "if it makes you happy then get on with it" or "Ok, but I'd rather get to sleep" and the famous one being "I've got a headache" or "I'm not in the mood".

This ISN'T meant to sound sexist because I know in BOTH sexes there are those who want it and those who can happily live without. It's just that when I hear these things it makes me feel bad for being a man so I often feel it's a nuisance to be sorted so I can forget about it.

My wife has never been tactile or wanted intimacy so I gave up years ago but I think this feeling stems from before I met her but I don't know where or why. Even if I wasn't married, I just always feel that it'd be wrong to even ask any woman because it feels like a favour, that they'd only be doing for my benefit but I'd rather give pleasure than receive.

Don't get me wrong, I'd enjoy it if love was involved but I'd still feel bad after as if it was a favour done for me. In my life as it is, I often feel it's a nuisance and I'd be happier if I didn't need to "sort it", if you know what I mean so that I didn't feel bad for being a man and needing it.

Does that make any sense to anyone???

Re: Question for men...

One evening last week, my girlfriend and I were getting into bed.

Well, the passion starts to heat up, and she eventually says "I don't feel like it, I just want you to hold me."

I said "WHAT??!! What was that?!"

So she says the words that every boyfriend on the planet dreads to hear... "You're just not in touch with my emotional needs as a woman enough for me to satisfy your physical needs as a man." She responded to my puzzled look by saying, "Can't you just love me for who I am and not what I do for you in the bedroom?"

Realizing that nothing was going to happen that night, I went to sleep.

The very next dayI opted to take the day off of work to spend time with her. We went out to a nice lunch and then went shopping at a big, big unnamed department store. I walked around with her while she tried on several different very expensive outfits. She couldn't decide which one to take so I told her to have them all. She wanted new shoes to compliment her new clothes, so I said lets get a pair for each outfit. We went onto the jewelry department where she picked out a pair of diamond earrings. Let me tell you...she was so excited. She was almost nearing sexual satisfaction from all of the excitement.
    Smiling with excited anticipation she finally said, "I think this is all dear, let's go to the cashier."

I could hardly contain myself when I blurted out, "No honey, I don't feel like it."

Her face just went completely blank as her jaw dropped with a baffled WHAT?"

I then said "honey! I just want you to HOLD this stuff for a while. You're just not in touch with my financial needs as a man enough for me to satisfy your shopping needs as a woman." And just when she had this look like she was going to kill me, I added, "Why can't you just love me for who I am and not for the things I buy you?"

Apparently I'm not having sex tonight either.

The opinions stated above are the personal opinions of the writer, and not intended to offend or denigrate any opinions held by anyone else.

I think it's kinda funny, I think it's kinda sad,
    The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had.

Hello Kendo,

I was hoping you'd see this simply because I knew I'd find it interesting to read your reply which I must admit I found rather amusing! I'm not so sure it was for you though.

I think this might spark debate between the sexes so I'll hide under the covers! It'll be safer!

I know every relationship involves give and take but even if I had the chance, I always find it very hard to take anything and if I then found out it was purely for my own benefit then I'd feel Really bad for being a man so I'd rather go without but then that creates frustation like you must have felt so I find it a nuisance which gets in the way of just getting on with each day! Maybe I should just have an operation!

Quote Originally Posted by kendo59 View Post
    One evening last week, my girlfriend and I were getting into bed.

Well, the passion starts to heat up, and she eventually says "I don't feel like it, I just want you to hold me."

I said "WHAT??!! What was that?!"

So she says the words that every boyfriend on the planet dreads to hear... "You're just not in touch with my emotional needs as a woman enough for me to satisfy your physical needs as a man." She responded to my puzzled look by saying, "Can't you just love me for who I am and not what I do for you in the bedroom?"

Realizing that nothing was going to happen that night, I went to sleep.

The very next dayI opted to take the day off of work to spend time with her. We went out to a nice lunch and then went shopping at a big, big unnamed department store. I walked around with her while she tried on several different very expensive outfits. She couldn't decide which one to take so I told her to have them all. She wanted new shoes to compliment her new clothes, so I said lets get a pair for each outfit. We went onto the jewelry department where she picked out a pair of diamond earrings. Let me tell you...she was so excited. She was almost nearing sexual satisfaction from all of the excitement.
    Smiling with excited anticipation she finally said, "I think this is all dear, let's go to the cashier."

I could hardly contain myself when I blurted out, "No honey, I don't feel like it."

Her face just went completely blank as her jaw dropped with a baffled WHAT?"

I then said "honey! I just want you to HOLD this stuff for a while. You're just not in touch with my financial needs as a man enough for me to satisfy your shopping needs as a woman." And just when she had this look like she was going to kill me, I added, "Why can't you just love me for who I am and not for the things I buy you?"

Apparently I'm not having sex tonight either.

PMSL, I am wetting myself by your post, I may reply when I calm down a bit, absolutely brilliant!!!!

...and i know this was one for the men...yeah right, but i loved it! thanks for a good laugh Ken

sorry pmsl i wont look anymore

I don't know whether to post something serious or not now! LOL
    Still debating with myself!

oh bill u started something here my luvvy lmao

i would tread very careful doc, incase katie decides to punish u hehe

Quote Originally Posted by donna01 View Post
    oh bill u started something here my luvvy lmao

i would tread very careful doc, incase katie decides to punish u hehe
    Yeah, very brave topic to start! LOL

OK will say something on the serious side.

Women's sexual desire / needs are so different to Men.

Women like lots of cuddles and kisses, which is fine, I always kiss cuddle my Wife.

Our sex Life is fine, can be frustrating for a Man when you are so randy and partner has a "headache" LOL

I don't know if this thread is serious or not, I am laughing about it again!

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread Information