Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Question for men...

Re: Question for men...

Erm can i pretend i'm a bloke lol! call me bob.

Kendo......................pmsl
    that was so funny.

I can honestly say that Sex doesn't really bother me. Too complicated and not worth the effort. I'd rather sit at my computer and write some code. Though I'm 59 and still fit and active and my wife is only 44, we don't participate. It must be over two years now since we had physical contact with each other. Of course she's free to do what she wants, it's her life.

Tom

Quote Originally Posted by Tom_M View Post
    I can honestly say that Sex doesn't really bother me. Too complicated and not worth the effort. I'd rather sit at my computer and write some code. Though I'm 59 and still fit and active and my wife is only 44, we don't participate. It must be over two years now since we had physical contact with each other. Of course she's free to do what she wants, it's her life.

Tom

Hi Tom,
    Your post quite surprised me really.
    How do you mean to complicated? If a couple love each other then the physical contact will happen.
    2 Years? thats a long time.

Take care,

Doc

LMFAO Kendo, that cracked me up man

Anyone got the number of a good pole dancer? who needs cuddles when you got wine for comfort

LOL,
    We got a pole in our bedroom, Katie used it for excercise, I think its just holding up the ceiling!

OMG I am so dead when Katie reads all my crap on this thread!

hiya bill, i know this is for men, i just wondered if u didnt mind, i just wanted to comment.

i think in a loving relationship, sex/lovemaking is part of that and i think personally it is needed to keep a relationship alive and exciting.

i think u quite often will get one person in a relationship who perhaps is not as bothered as the other but, i couldnt live in a relationship without it.

saying that if my hubby became ill or accident etc etc and couldnt perform, there are still ways around this as a couple i feel.

as a women i would not b in a relationship if i did not feel loved, we can all b told we are loved ,but u gotta show it too, i think thats important to me.

women like to feel special and beautiful and then good sex will follow, u both have to put in the effort.

ew ar, hope u dont mind me commenting, i think its good to see a men and womens opinions on this subject.

still cant believe kendo though, def made giggle

Quote Originally Posted by donna01 View Post
    hiya bill, i know this is for men, i just wondered if u didnt mind, i just wanted to comment.

i think in a loving relationship, sex/lovemaking is part of that and i think personally it is needed to keep a relationship alive and exciting.

i think u quite often will get one person in a relationship who perhaps is not as bothered as the other but, i couldnt live in a relationship without it.

saying that if my hubby became ill or accident etc etc and couldnt perform, there are still ways around this as a couple i feel.

as a women i would not b in a relationship if i did not feel loved, we can all b told we are loved ,but u gotta show it too, i think thats important to me.

women like to feel special and beautiful and then good sex will follow, u both have to put in the effort.

ew ar, hope u dont mind me commenting, i think its good to see a men and womens opinions on this subject.

still cant believe kendo though, def made giggle
    That is so true Donna, nice to see a Lady's point of view.

Doc

ok bill

i do understand ur frustrations

i do agree women see sex totally different to blokes

some people have medical conditions which limit libido, others have irrational fears that spoil sex. sometimes a partner who does not undertsand ur needs can cause more problems. its such a touchy subject, (lol)

kendo, ull be lucky to get anything before xmas lol

doc, katie pole dances for exercise!!! u lucky bloke

mill xx

Hiya Mills! how are you?

Yeah, I have learnt over the Years Women need attention and hugs, like Donna said the sex will follow.

Some Men just want a quick shag, roll over, fart and go to sleep!
    Don't work, Women needs cuddles and I do that (cuddles that is and not fart!)

im ok today ty doc, took girls for a walk and had coffee out, bit relieved if the truth be known, xxx

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread Information