Thread: anyone in need of a chat im in the chat room :)

anyone in need of a chat im in the chat room :)

im there now and happy to help

Re: anyone in need of a chat im in the chat room :)

hey let us chat i am looking for friends from all over the world
    i love skyping my id is josephoucho

Just a 9 year wait for the OP there!

Lmao

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsTerry View Post
    Just a 9 year wait for the OP there!
    Lol savage
    Its make you wonder how ouchoj came across the thread in the first place oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by saf138 View Post
    Lol savage
    Its make you wonder how ouchoj came across the thread in the first place oh well.
    He bumped other old threads. No mention of any anxiety, "businessman" in his job profile. I think I would go with spam.

Very true Terry he's probably been in the chat room for 9 years waiting for the OP to return from Wal-Mart with those itunes gift cards. I would have give up after 2-3 years

Quote Originally Posted by saf138 View Post
    Very true Terry he's probably been in the chat room for 9 years waiting for the OP to return from Wal-Mart with those itunes gift cards. I would have give up after 2-3 years

would be cool if more people were in chat at this time of day (10pm eastern USA time).

Quote Originally Posted by BazB44 View Post
    would be cool if more people were in chat at this time of day (10pm eastern USA time).
    There's a lot more American members since AZ shutdown so it should be easier now. It did get busier through the night when I'm on whereas it was dead before. It feels like it's drifting back to that now. Maybe some broadcasting around the forum is needed to entice people?

Thread Information