Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: In such a flap!!!!

In such a flap!!!!

Hi Everyone

My son is in court at 9.30 tomm morning

I have got myself in such a stew now I feel ill

Havent eaten at all today and just keep worrying how he will cope if he goes to prison

Sorry just feeling sorry for myself.........

Kaz x x x

Aww Kaz

You've already had a lot to deal with recently and it is natural to be worried about your son. From what I read on the other thread it was a first offence? I don't know all the circumstances but it doesn't sound like he'll be punished harshly - maybe a fine or community service or something.

Try to have something to eat Kaz even though you don't feel like it as not eating will cause you to feel worse.

Thinking of you and hoping for the best for your son tomorrow

Karen xx

Re: In such a flap!!!!

Hiya hun ...

M8 you are bound 2 feel like you do any mom would m8 so just let the feelings happen they are normal.

Do try and have some food even if its small snacks or fruit or yoghurt ...x

You cant change the outcome hun so try not 2 think about it 2 much ......x

Is the charge possession or is it for anything else aswell (dont answer if 2 private hun )

Thinking of you hun and sending u big big hugs x

I am always looking outside myself for strength and confidence ,but it comes from within .It's there all the time x

Thanks Karen

Thanks Titch

Its possesion of less than a gram of cocaine

Trouble is 4 years ago when he was 18 he got caught with cannabis and he hit a police officer

Just dunno what to do with him, he is a polite, hard working person as a rule, he hardly touches drugs......unless of course he covers it up well

I must try and calm down

Kaz x x x

Kaz hopefully the fact that he has stayed clean and not been in trouble since that one incident 4 years ago will go in his favour.

I will be thinking of you tomorrow

Karen xxx

Hi Kazz its really hard when its its your son,I have had so many problems with my brother as you know from past posts.Hopefully he will not go to prison,but if he did he would cope.My brother did about 8 months in Winchester,and they do cope.Hopefully it wont come to that.

We can only do so much for them Kazz.Pm me any time.Thinking of you.

Your boy will be fined/community service ...

I will be staggered if he goes to prison. He's not been on the police radar for 4 yrs and that will count. Prisons are so over crowded they don't need your boy in there... That amount of coke is for personal use. Is he saying that he is looking to stop drugs and get help ?

Hope it goes smoothly for you tomorrow... try to eat a little toast ( wonderful stuff isn't it ?) just to keep you going until it is over..

hiya

i just want to say everything sam has said is spot on i think she is right tbh hun

try eat somthing ,i am sure everything will turn out ok maybe this will be a shock for him and do him some good hun

jodie xxxxxxxxxx

Awe Kazzie

I'm sure you'll feel alot better once it's over. It's no wonder you are anx. I've had a really bad day today, had first day off work in almost a year and sitting at home has done me no favours. Anx levels are through the roof. But then when I read what u are up against, I feel such a fraud.

Ur strong and you will get through it. But you really need to eat. I go off food too when I'm anx, and I have learnt from past experiences it's a really bad thing to do. I try to eat something small and easy to digest at first, like a banana. It will help to stop you feeling shakey, you have to put fuel in especially when you are stressed as you use burn more calories.

I'm sure your son will get community service or something, certainly not prison. Making yourself ill will not change the outcome, and it won't help your son either. I know it's soooo easy for me to say, esp when I've been a complete wreck today over nowt, but ur lad wouldn't want you to be ill because a mistake he made.

I don't know if I have helped at all, and if I've said the wrong things it's not intentional, but please please if nothing else EAT.

aww hunny

loads of hugs coming ur way

love milly xxxxxxxxxxx

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information