Thread: Why do some say not to wear more than 2 crystals at once??

Question Why do some say not to wear more than 2 crystals at once??

Bit of a novice here...
    Why do some say not to wear more than 2 different crystals/gemstones at once??
    Also could someone tell me why you are not supposed to wear Hematite for prolonged periods of time??
    Many thanks!!

Re: Why do some say not to wear more than 2 crystals at once??

Sadie it's because some crystals could be said to counteract each other but this would purely depend on what the crystals were.

Hematite is a very good grounding crystal but as with other crystals you don't need to wear them indefinately. I myself am very fond of smokey quartz and do wear it often for days, or in the past even weeks at a time but it's not necessary to wear for evermore type thing.

I do have several friends though who wear hematite purely for what it looks like and they wear it most of the time. You know when a crystal has done its job because you either dont feel the need to wear it anymore, or it feels unpleasent to wear - which is why it's good to cleanse your crystals every so often (see the crystal thread I started ages ago under the search box).

Love Piglet

Thanks Piglet, I wear my Hematite bracelet every day at the moment and it definately helps. I just need to use something to boost my sex drive :(
    Not long had a baby, and it is non existant and my hubby moans at me! I have found about 5 that say that they are beneficial but unsure which goes with what! Apparently Garnet, Amethyst, Rose Quartz, and Carnelian, Are you aware of any others? And are any of those Ok together?? Along with my Hematite! Many thanks for your help!!
    Sadie x x

I cant wear haemitite - it makes me really really dizzy and feel strange!! I like lepidolite, blue lace agate and smokey quartz.Wenjoy x

Quote Originally Posted by Sadie2008 View Post
    Thanks Piglet, I wear my Hematite bracelet every day at the moment and it definately helps. I just need to use something to boost my sex drive :(
    Not long had a baby, and it is non existant and my hubby moans at me! I have found about 5 that say that they are beneficial but unsure which goes with what! Apparently Garnet, Amethyst, Rose Quartz, and Carnelian, Are you aware of any others? And are any of those Ok together?? Along with my Hematite! Many thanks for your help!!
    Sadie x x

Hi ya Sadie,

Garnet or carnelian would be good to start with - try them one at a time or you won't know which one is helping.

I have to say at this point that there are other factors to consider here and it is extrememly common for new mums to be feeling like you are and it's totally understandable.

I would try and come at this from some other angles too - perhaps hubby is just feeling a bit left out of things and anxious to feel all is as it was before and that you still love him now he has to share you with the little one.

Sex isn't the only way to show love and affection and in the short term while you get your energy back perhaps you can come to some sort of understanding.

Do you get any 'me' time at all - where you can just chill out and take time to care for yourself??? It's really not at all easy to go from one minute poohy nappies and baby sick to hot sex siren is it!!!

You have my total sympathy - I remember it well!

Love Piglet

He is really understanding most of the time, but his constant pestering gets abit much sometimes gets abit much, been lookin for stones to dampen his sex drive! No, i dont get any me time at all, maybe 15mins while i take a quick shower, but thats it! So therefore my baby has become very attached and dependant on me, will only sleep on me, will only take his food from me and crys after a short time of me not being there, so i even get company when i shower sometimes, so he can see i'm still there! So yes going from mum t lover is REALLY hard, will try those that you recommended when i have the money t buy them.
    Thank you so much for your replies. x x

Love Piglet

Thread Information