Thread: Rescue Remedy...

Rescue Remedy...

I've heard lots about them, I was just wondering which people have tried and what works best for them? A friend of mine gave me one of them, I took some as we were preparing to pop out and it didnt seem to make any difference at all...buttt a couple of hours later when I went to bed I felt AWFUL and was really freaking out big time...I convinced myself it was due to this stuff but she reassured me otherwise. I'm willing to give it another shot as Ive heard so many good things about it, but would like to know more about the different kinds xxx

Hi Baby_Doll

Have a read of the Natural Remedies pages where you will find a lot more information.

I agree with your friend that I doubt the way you felt was due to the rescue remedy but maybe because you were focusing more about the way you were feeling after your time out and because you were on your own?

There is also a form of rescue remedy that you can mix with water and drink throughout the day and you might like to try that instead and see how you get on.

Have a read of the information and see what you think.

Karen x

Re: Rescue Remedy...

Hiya
    Ive used bachs rescue remedy many times and find it really does take the edge off panic and anxiety, i always carry the little spray bottle in my bag, but as karen said you can mix it with water and sip during the day to keep the levels up, they also have a nightime recue remedy out now that is also very good,
    Best of luck to you POLLY xx

Quote Originally Posted by polly123 View Post
    Hiya
    Ive used bachs rescue remedy many times and find it really does take the edge off panic and anxiety, i always carry the little spray bottle in my bag, but as karen said you can mix it with water and sip during the day to keep the levels up, they also have a nightime recue remedy out now that is also very good,
    Best of luck to you POLLY xx
    Same one as I have tried, worked well for me and took the edge off.

Aww thanks guys, looks like I will have to give it another try afterall then I tried the dropper one, is the spray just the same? I've also seen it in pastille/sweety form...what a great idea!! xxx

Hey

I have heard that you can give this to children and pets, and you know what people are like in this country over their animals so it must be ok, have a look on the Bach Flower Remedy Home Page as you get Rescue remedy and also seperate ones for seperate ailments ie worry, fright, terror etc etc I think they are like chesnut, starflower things like that.

Heather

Thread Information